|Jackie Aina Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1987|
Jackie Aina is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who is best known for her self-titled YouTube channel where she has garnered more than 3.5 million subscribers and where she posts vlogs, makeup tutorials, and beauty product reviews. She is widely recognized as a vocal advocate for people of color in the cosmetics industry and has also often criticized makeup shade ranges for not being inclusive enough. Jackie is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 600k followers on Twitter and more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Jacquelyn Lonje Olayiwola Oyeshola Bolayemi Aina
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jackie, after her high school graduation, had studied medicine for 2 years in college after which she joined the United States Army Reserve. Apart from formal education, she also underwent training at the Vidal Sassoon Academy, a beauty school in Santa Monica, California.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Folake Aina (Sister) (YouTuber), Toyin Aina (Sister). She has 3 other siblings.
She is represented by Scale Management, Social Media Talent Management Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jackie has dated –
- Denis Asamoah (2016–Present) – Jackie began dating British entrepreneur Denis Asamoah in 2016. He proposed to her on August 4, 2019, her 32nd birthday, when the couple was vacationing in Santorini, Greece. They also run a joint vlog, lifestyle, and travel based YouTube channel titled Denis and Jackie which has amassed more than 250k subscribers.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent on her mother’s side and Yoruba (Nigerian) descent on her father’s side.
- Curvaceous figure
- Long, straight hair
- Gleaming face
- Affable smile
- Has a mole on her nose
Jackie has endorsed and promoted brands such as –
- Anastasia Beverly Hills
- e.l.f. Cosmetics
- Too Faced
- Sigma Beauty
Jackie Aina Facts
- While she was stationed in Hawaii as a part of the United States Army Reserve, she realized that she had a deep interest in makeup and cosmetics. She then applied for and was selected for a job as a makeup artist by MAC Cosmetics.
- She has also worked for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and had also worked as a freelance makeup artist for more than 5 years.
- In 2018, at the 49th NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) Image Awards, she won the ‘YouTuber of the Year’ award.
- She has also been nominated for a People’s Choice award in the category of ‘Favorite Beauty Influencer’ and a Shorty Award in the category of ‘Best YouTube Guru’.
Featured Image by Jackie Aina / Instagram