|Elizabeth Rodriguez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 27, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
New York City, New York, United States
After completion of her high school education, Elizabeth Rodriguez got enrolled at the Lehman College in New York City. She eventually graduated from the college.
Later, she started taking classes at the William Esper Studio with Maggie Flanigan to improve her acting skills.
- Siblings – Nestor Rodriguez (Brother)
Elizabeth Rodriguez is represented by Los Angeles-based Opus Entertainment (Talent Management Company).
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elizabeth Rodriquez prefers to keep her personal life away from the media glare, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
On both her parents’ sides, she has Puerto Rican ancestry.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Gabriela Lopez in the superhero action movie, Logan, which was a huge commercial hit and is best known for being Hugh Jackman’s last movie in the role of Wolverine.
- Having played the role of Aleida Diaz in the Netflix comedy-drama series, Orange is the New Black.
- Having appeared in a host of popular TV series such as Law & Order, NYPD Blue, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
In 1994, she made her theatrical film debut in the crime drama movie, Fresh.
First TV Show
In 1994, Elizabeth made her first TV show appearance in the POWER: The Eddie Matos Story episode of drama series, Lifestories: Families in Crisis.
Elizabeth Rodriguez Facts
- Elizabeth was a member of the iconic New York City based Labyrinth Theater Company.
- She is a staunch supporter of the Democratic party and was a very vocal supporter of Hillary Clinton in the run-up to the 2016 US Presidential elections.
- She has done activism work for the Voice for Puerto Rico, which is a humanitarian initiative that encourages Puerto Rican artists, who are living in the US, to support local communities in Puerto Rico. They also work to improve the mental and physical health of local communities.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0