|Leem Lubany Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Leem Lubany is an Israeli actress best known for portraying the role of Nadia in the 2013 Oscar-nominated Palestinian drama film, Omar, playing Salima in the 2015 American comedy Rock the Kasbah, and playing an assassin in the Americal crime drama series Condor.
Leem attended the Harduf Waldorf School in Kibbutz Harduf.
- Siblings – Lana Lubany (Sister), Karine Lubany (Sister)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Palestinian ancestry.
- Fuller Lips
- Arc-shaped eyebrows
Best Known For
- Portraying the character of Nadia in the 2013 Palestinian drama film Omar which got nominated for the Oscars
- Playing Salima in the 2015 American comedy Rock the Kasbah
- Playing the character of an assassin in the Americal crime drama series Condor, a television adaptation of the novel Six Days of the Condor by James Grady
As a Singer
Leem provided her vocals to some of the tracks of the film Rock the Kasbah (2015). The songs include Trouble, Wild World, and Peace Train.
Leem made her theatrical film debut in Omar as Nadia in 2013.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in Today as herself in 2015.
As per an Instagram post in 2014, Leem was working out on a regular basis. Her workout routine included exercising in the gym as well as going for a run outdoors.
Leem Lubany Favorite Things
- Actor – Bill Murray
Source – Hello Giggles
Leem Lubany Facts
- She got offered her first acting job when she was only 15 for her debut film Omar which went on to be nominated for Oscars in “Best Foreign Language” feature.
- As a child, Leem wanted to make a career in singing. She got her first chance to sing professionally for her first Hollywood movie Rock the Kasbah (2015).
- She auditioned for the role of Salima in Rock the Kasbah in 2014, the same year Omar got nominated for the Oscars.
- In an interview, she revealed that she was very nervous before the shooting of her Hollywood debut Rock the Kasbah as most of her scenes were opposite Bill Murray.
- She bonded very well with Bill during the shooting of Rock the Kasbah. In one of his interviews, Bill said that the climax scene of the movie was shot after 11-12 takes but still when the director asked him to go once more, he was fine with it as he enjoyed shooting with Leem so much.
- Leem was rumored to be playing a small part in the 6th season of American fantasy drama television series Game of Thrones which later proved to be false.
- She had braces till early September 2012.
- Leem is quite a foodie as per the posts on her Instagram.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Leem Lubany / Instagram
I just finished watched the whole season of Condor without knowing at all about this drama series and Leem Lubany is the first character that got my attention first as her acts and her appearance that matched very much to play in that role. It is a good TV series and expecting to watch more in the next season to come out. GOOD JOB! PLEASE KEEP IT UP.