|Mae Muller Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|August 26, 1997
Mae Muller is an English singer and songwriter who has released a solo studio album titled Chapter 1 (April 2019) and the EPs After Hours (February 2018), Frankly (December 2018), and No One Else, Not Even You (November 2020). Her 2021 non-album single Better Days, created in collaboration with a Swedish collective of singers, songwriters, and record producers known as Neiked as well as American rapper Polo G, had peaked in the ‘Top 35’ of the music charts in Australia, Ireland, Norway, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Holly Mae Muller
Kentish Town, Camden, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Mae, after her high school graduation, had attended Hampstead Fine Arts College, an independent college in Belsize Park, Hampstead, London.
- Mother – Her mother works in theatre costume design.
Pop, R&B, Disco Pop, Funk
Capitol Records, LLC
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Curvaceous figure
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
- Plump lips
- Has tattoos on both her hands and right thigh
Mae Muller Facts
- Before pursuing a career in the music industry, Mae used to work at the Oxford Street, London outlet of the online-only retailer and former brick-and-mortar stores operator American Apparel. She had also worked briefly at a bar in her hometown of Kentish Town. She had once stated in an interview that these experiences had pushed her to work hard to achieve her dreams.
- Mae had started writing songs only after she had turned 19 years old. To release a song of hers, titled Close, she had sought the help of a friend of hers who used to play the guitar and was also an expert at using Logic Pro, a digital audio workstation, and MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) sequencer software application for the macOS platform. The song was first released on SoundCloud and she had paid her friend by gifting a bottle of wine as she did not have enough money.
- As the song started to gain some traction, she had decided that she would quit her job and work on her music career full-time. The video of her singing that song was later uploaded on Instagram after which she had been signed up by a manager for the first time.
- After the release of her debut solo studio album in April 2019, she had worked as the supporting act for the British girl group Little Mix on the British leg of their LM5: The Tour, the group’s 6th concert tour.
- Alongside the release of her 2020 non-album single, titled Therapist, she had announced her first national tour covering 5 cities across the United Kingdom.
- The release of her 3rd EP, titled No One Else, Not Even You, in November 2020, was supported by a headline tour across the United Kingdom and Europe. The music video for one of the songs in that EP, titled So Annoying, was directed by Sophie Muller, a renowned British music video director.
Featured Image by Mae Muller / Instagram