|Polo G Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 6, 1999|
Polo G is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who has released a wide range of discography that includes albums and tracks like Die a Legend, Finer Things, Pop Out, and Deep Wounds and he has also worked with several other talented artists such as Lil Tjay, Mustard, and Calboy. In addition to that, Polo G has also successfully managed to gain a huge social media fan base and enjoys more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million subscribers on YouTube, and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Taurus Tremani Bartlett
Polo G, Mr.DoTooMuch, Lil Capalot
Old Town, North Side, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, United States
Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, United States
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Siblings – He has a younger sister and a younger brother along with an older sibling.
Polo G is represented by –
- ODA Management
- Myles Jessop of Echo Location Talent
Hip Hop, Drill
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Polo G has dated –
- Crystal Blease – He is in a relationship with Crystal Blease who has served as the CEO of the brand called ‘Bratitude’. The duo can often be seen together and they have also shared their pictures on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Melodic verses
- Lean body
- Multiple tattoos
- Pierced ears
Polo G has either endorsed or promoted several brands through social media which include the likes of Polo Ralph Lauren, Off-White, and Ralph Lauren.
Polo G Facts
- He grew up alongside his siblings in a small project development known as Sedgwick Gardens.
- While growing up, Polo G used to listen to artists like Lil Durk, G Herbo, Gucci Mane, and Chief Keef.
- Initially, he started uploading his songs on YouTube and that’s how he gradually came under the spotlight.
- Polo G has credited rapper, singer, songwriter, record executive, entrepreneur, and actor, Lil Wayne, as his greatest influence. Some of his other influences include Tupac Shakur and Nipsey Hussle.
- On June 7, 2019, he released his debut studio album, Die a Legend, through Columbia Records and it also featured artists like Lil Tjay, Lil Baby, and Gunna. The album comprised of songs such as Through da Storm, Pop Out, Battle Cry, and A King’s Nightmare and was ranked at number #1 in US Top Rap Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #2 in US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #6 in the US Billboard 200 chart, and at number #8 in Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart as well as US Rolling Stone Top 200 list.
- Die a Legend has also been certified ‘Gold’ by both Canada (Music Canada) and United States (RIAA).
- Polo G’s song, Pop Out, featuring Lil Tjay has gained him immense popularity and was ranked at number #7 in the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard) chart while also being certified ‘Platinum’ by United States (RIAA) and Canada (Music Canada).
- In 2019, he appeared as a featured artist in the song Caroline by rapper Calboy.
Featured Image by Polo G / Instagram