|Polo G Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 6, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Polo G is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who has released a wide range of discography that includes albums and tracks like Die a Legend, Finer Things, Pop Out, and Deep Wounds and he has also worked with several other talented artists such as Lil Tjay, Mustard, and Calboy. In addition to that, Polo G has also successfully managed to gain a huge social media fan base and enjoys more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million subscribers on YouTube, and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Taurus Tremani Bartlett
Polo G, Mr.DoTooMuch, Lil Capalot
Old Town, North Side, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, United States
Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, United States
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Mother – Stacia Mac (Businesswoman, Philanthropist)
- Siblings – He has a younger sister and a younger brother along with an older sibling.
Polo G is represented by –
- ODA Management
- Myles Jessop of Echo Location Talent
Hip Hop, Drill
As per Polo G himself, he is over 6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm. So, Polo G height is between 6 ft 1 in and 6 ft 2 in.
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Polo G has dated –
- Crystal Blease – He was in a relationship with Crystal Blease until early 2021 who has served as the CEO of the brand called ‘Bratitude’. The duo was often seen together and they also kept sharing their pictures on social media. Overall, they dated for nearly 4 years. There were different theories about the breakup. Some sources claimed that Crystal cheated on Polo G with Action Pack and/or Young Rob whereas Crystal claimed that Polo G had cheated on her.
Note – He has 1 son named Tremani Bartlett who was born in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Melodic verses
- Lean body
- Multiple tattoos
- Pierced ears
Polo G has either endorsed or promoted several brands through social media which include the likes of Polo Ralph Lauren, Off-White, and Ralph Lauren.
Polo G is not too religious. However, he is a firm believer in God.
Polo G Favorite Things
- Game – 2K
Source – YouTube
Polo G Facts
- He grew up alongside his siblings in a small project development known as Sedgwick Gardens.
- While growing up, Polo G used to listen to artists like Lil Durk, G Herbo, Gucci Mane, and Chief Keef.
- Initially, he started uploading his songs on YouTube and that’s how he gradually came under the spotlight.
- Polo G has credited rapper, singer, songwriter, record executive, entrepreneur, and actor, Lil Wayne, as his greatest influence. Some of his other influences include Tupac Shakur and Nipsey Hussle.
- On June 7, 2019, he released his debut studio album, Die a Legend, through Columbia Records and it also featured artists like Lil Tjay, Lil Baby, and Gunna. The album comprised of songs such as Through da Storm, Pop Out, Battle Cry, and A King’s Nightmare and was ranked at number #1 in US Top Rap Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #2 in US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #6 in the US Billboard 200 chart, and at number #8 in Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart as well as US Rolling Stone Top 200 list.
- Die a Legend has also been certified ‘Gold’ by both Canada (Music Canada) and United States (RIAA).
- Polo G’s song, Pop Out, featuring Lil Tjay has gained him immense popularity and was ranked at number #7 in the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard) chart while also being certified ‘Platinum’ by United States (RIAA) and Canada (Music Canada).
- In 2019, he appeared as a featured artist in the song Caroline by rapper Calboy.
- Polo G was included in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of musicians.
- Polo G came up with this name because polo is his favorite clothing brand and G is for his friend Gucci who passed away at 16.
- In June 2021, Polo G was arrested by the police in Miami, Florida at a traffic stop with 3 felonies and 2 misdemeanors.
- On June 11, 2021, he released his 3rd studio album, Hall of Fame. The album debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
Featured Image by Polo G / Instagram
I have my boyfriend shop for himself on his birthday. He went back with just one shopping bag. I don’t get it