Marshmello, Mello, Dotcom
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Information about his formal education isn’t available.
DJ, Record Producer, Musician
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Marshmello is represented by Moe Shalizi of Red Light Management.
Future Bass, Electronic, Progressive House, Trap
Digital Audio Workstation, Synthesizer
Monstercat, OWSLA, Joytime Collective, Spinnin’ Records, RCA Records
Girlfriend / Spouse
Marshmello has not dated anyone publicly.
Race / Ethnicity
Always wears marshmallow basket head
His body specifications like chest, waist an biceps measurements are not known.
Marshmello hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The immense popularity of his studio album, Joytime, which managed to reach the 5th position in the Billboard’s electronic/dance albums chart.
- Having collaborated with some of the leading electronic and house artists such as Skrillex, Ookay, Jauz, and Omar Linx.
- His very secretive persona, which has led to a lot of speculation amongst EDM fans.
In 2016, he released his debut studio album, Joytime.
Marshmello hasn’t made any theatrical film appearance till date.
First TV Show
He has not acted on any TV show.
Marshmello’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Marshmello Favorite Things
- Color – White
- Before revelation, it was rumored that American DJ Chris Comstock was Marshmello. Chris, who is also known as Dotcom, has a similar style and in one of his interviews, Marshmello’s close friend and backer called him Chris.
- Another fact that caused suspicion was that Marshmello and Chris Comstock share the same manager and have similar looking tattoos.
- In July 2017, Bollywood actress Urvashi Rautela posted a picture with Moe Shalizi, Maejor and Chris Comstock on Facebook (Check the ‘Edit History’). She tagged Marshmello’s account instead of Chris’s personal account.
- He got his breakthrough after DJ Skrillex reposted Marshmello’s single FinD Me on his SoundCloud page. Marshmello had released the single on his SoundCloud page.
- Some journalists believe that Marshmello isn’t a single individual but a collection of DJs and producers managed by Moe Shalizi.
- The alleged Marshmello removed his bucket mask to reveal his real persona during the Electric Daisy Carnival in 2016. The man under the helmet turned out to be DJ Tiesto. The personality revealing drama at the Electric Daisy Carnival was dismissed as a publicity stunt.
- Marshmello has his own record label by the name of Joytime Collective. Slushii was the first music artist signed up with his label.
- The music video of his single Alone, managed to rack up more than 400 million views on YouTube in less than a year.
- Visit his official website @ marshmellomusic.
- Join him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and SoundCloud.