|Anne-Marie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 7, 1991|
Anne-Marie is an English singer and songwriter who has gained popularity with her work and has released albums, tracks, and extended plays such as Speak Your Mind, Alarm, Karate, Friends (with Marshmello), Ciao Adios, To Be Young (ft. Doja Cat), Don’t Play (with KSI and Digital Farm Animals), Way Too Long (with Nathan Dawe and MoStack), Rewrite the Stars (with James Arthur), Perfect to Me, and 2002. As a featured artist, she has contributed to songs like Rockabye (Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul) and Remember I Told You (Nick Jonas ft. Mike Posner). She was nominated for four awards at the 2019 Brit Awards, including Best British Female Solo Artist. Moreover, she started appearing as a coach on the 10th series of The Voice UK.
Anne-Marie Rose Nicholson
East Tilbury, Essex, England, United Kingdom
Anne-Marie received her education from Palmer’s College in Thurrock. She then decided to pursue a career in the music industry.
Singer and Songwriter
- Father – Wayne Nicholson
- Mother – Susan J. “Sue” (Thompson)
- Sibling – Samantha (Sister)
- Others – James “Jim” R. Thompson (Maternal Grandfather), Rose Edna Nunn (Maternal Grandmother)
Anne-Marie has been signed with Rocket Music Management, Music Artist Management Company, London, England, United Kingdom.
Pop, Grime, and R&B
- Asylum Records
- Warner Music Group
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Although Anne-Marie has not dated anyone in public, she admitted to being in a relationship but remained mum about the details. She confessed that he was also a musician, however, she couldn’t reveal his name as he was well-known.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish, Scottish, and English ancestry.
- Plump lips
- Bright blue eyes
- Anne-Marie’s ice blonde hair
Best Known For
Singing the song Do it Right which reached 90 on the UK singles chart and was certified ‘Gold’ by the Australian Recording Industry Association.
As a Singer
She released her debut extended play called Karate on July 10, 2015, via Major Tom’s and Asylum records.
On April 27, 2018, she released her debut studio album, Speak Your Mind, via Major Tom’s and Asylum Records. It included songs like Ciao Adios, Perfect, Can I Get Your Number, Heavy, 2002, Bad Girlfriend, and Friends (with Marshmello).
The album gained “generally favorable reviews” and became a commercial success peaking at number #3 in both the UK Albums (OCC) chart and the Scottish Albums (OCC) chart. It was also certified platinum in both United Kingdom (BPI) and the United States (RIAA).
First TV Show
Anne-Marie was first seen on the TV mini-series Radio 1’s Big Weekend Norwich 2015 in 2015.
Anne-Marie Favorite Things
Source – The Irish News
- She is trained in Karate and practices the art of Shotokan. It helped teach her discipline and keeps her focused.
- She started training in martial arts from the tender age of 9 and has won the World Championship 3 times.
- She was best friends with Jesse J. Her friend circle also includes Ed Sheeran and James Argent.
- In May 2021, she released a song titled Our Song in collaboration with Niall Horan.
- In July 2021, Anne-Marie released her 2nd studio album Therapy.
- In July 2021, Anne-Marie had released a new song titled Kiss My (Uh Oh) with Little Mix.
Featured Image by Drew de F Fawkes / Flickr / CC BY-2.0