|Jessica Collins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1971|
Jessica Collins is an American actress known for her performances in films and TV shows like Catch Me If You Can, Open House, Grey’s Anatomy, The Young and the Restless, and many others. A Daytime Emmy Award winner, Jessica has acted in more than 28 television shows and 9 films in a career spanning over 3 decades. Jessica was the first runner-up for the Miss Teen USA Pageant in the year 1988. Her portrayal of Dinah Lee Mayberry on the ABC soap opera Loving was loved by the audience and she is also a professional chef having her own website.
Jessica Lynn Capogna
Schenectady, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jessica has completed her education from Amsterdam High School, Amsterdam, New York. She is a trained actor from the Royal National Theatre Studio and the Howard Fine Acting Studio in Los Angeles. She has also done an honors from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts.
- Mother – Eileen
- Siblings – Zachary Capogna (Younger Brother), Chad Capogna (Younger Brother), Justin Capogna (Younger Brother), Olivia Capogna (Younger Sister)
- Others – Ray Cooney (Father-In-Law), Linda Cooney (Mother-In-Law), Bob (Uncle)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica has dated –
- Robert Tyler (1996-2002) – Jessica and Robert married each other in 1996 but parted ways due to differences.
- Michael Cooney (2014-Present) – Jessica and Michael married each other in 2016 and have a daughter together named Jemma Kate Collins Cooney.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian, Irish, French, Polish, and English ancestry.
- Fuller Lips
She has been a part of commercials like –
- Milk, it does a body good campaign
Jessica Collins Favorite Things
- Cocktail Drink – A Sazerac
- Food – Spaghetti
- Destination – Bordeaux region of France
Source – JessicaCollins.com
Jessica Collins Facts
- She was the first runner-up in Miss Teen USA Pageant in the year 1988.
- Jessica is also a published food writer and has appeared in various shows as a guest chef.
- She made her film debut in 1996 with the film Leprechaun 4: In Space.
- Jessica made her television debut in the year 1991 with the show Loving.
- She has done more than 28 TV shows.
- She was nominated for the Daytime Emmy for The Young and The Restless in the year 2013.
Featured Image By Jessica Collins / Instagram