Michael Robert Henrion Posner
Detroit, Michigan, USA
Mike did his schooling from Groves High School in Michigan. Later, in 2010, he graduated from Duke University in North Carolina with a degree in sociology and an overall GPA of 3.59.
Singer, songwriter, record producer
- Father – Jon Posner (Criminal Defense Attorney) (Died in 2017)
- )Mother – Roberta Henrion (Pharmacist)
- Siblings – He has an older sister.
Pop, R&B, hip hop, synthpop
J Records, RCA, Island Records
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
77 kg or 170 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mike Posner dated –
- Miley Cyrus (2010) – Miley Cyrus was RUMORed to be dating with Mike in November 2010. The rumors were denied by Posner stating that she is a nice girl and that he is 22 and a half and Miley is just 17.
Race / Ethnicity
Reebok Classics RealFlex
Mike’s father is Jewish while his mother is Catholic.
Best Known For
His music career and his debut album 31 Minutes to Takeoff released in 2010, Pages released in 2013. Also, his singles “Cooler Than Me”, “Please Don’t Go”, and “Bow Chicka Wow Wow” are well known and were among the top 10 songs of Billboard’s Hot 100 list.
Posner released his debut album 31 Minutes to Takeoff on August 10, 2010 by J Records. The album is approx 38 minutes long.
As a Producer
Posner is a producer also. He is known to produce singles like “Boyfriend” by Justin Bieber, and “Beneath Your Beautiful” by Labrinth. Mike also produced the songs for Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Wiz Khalifa, and Snoop Dogg, “Windows Down” by Big Time Rush.
Mike Posner Favorite Things
- TV Show – Jersey Shore
- Restaurant – In-N-Out
- Website – Hypem.com
Source – Seventeen.com
Mike Posner Facts
- He was 9 when he had his first kiss.
- Mike does not have any celebrity crush.
- One of the girl fashion trends, Mike gets most confused by is “Boyfriend jeans”.
- Mike would like Jake Gyllenhaal to play the movie version of his life.
- Music is his dream job and he is really working hard towards it.
- Mike would like to switch his place with Barack Obama for a day if he is given a chance to do so.
- In his family, he is closest to his dad.
- He has a habit to stay awake till late at night, working on his dream job of making music.
- At university, he was a member of the Cappella group “Speak of the Devil”.
- In 2019, he began a 2,800-mile walk from Asbury Park, New Jersey to Venice Beach, California. During the trek, he had to be airlifted to a hospital after being bitten by a rattlesnake.
- In March 2021, Mike announced that he had decided to climb Mt. Everest as a tribute to his father and had also started training with Dr. Jon Kedrowski.