|Cazzie David Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1994|
Cazzie David is an American creator, writer, actress, and media personality who is the daughter of popular comedian Larry David. In the year 2020, she gained popularity with the release of her book titled No One Asked For This.
Cazzie Laurel David
California, United States
Cazzie David attended Emerson College, a private college in Boston, Massachusetts.
Creator, Writer, Actress, Media Personality
- Father – Larry David (Comedian, Writer, Actor, Voiceover Artist, Director, Television Producer)
- Mother – Laurie David (Environmental Activist, Producer, Author)
- Sibling – Romy David (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Mortimer Julius “Morty” David (Paternal Grandfather) (Men’s Clothing Manufacturer), Rose (born Regina Brandes) (Paternal Grandmother), Ken (Uncle)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cazzie David has dated –
- Pete Davidson (2016-2018) – She first met comedian, actor, writer, and producer Pete Davidson on the sets of Saturday Night Live in 2015 when her father was a guest host in one of the episodes. Eventually, Pete and Cazzie grew closer to each other and started dating in 2016 and used to share several pictures and selfies with each other on Instagram. Davidson even got a “Reserved for CD” tattoo as well as a tattoo on his forearm which is a self-portrait Cazzie drew when she was 5 years old. Their romance gained much public attention before they finally decided to break up in May 2018.
- Miller McCormick (2020-Present) – In December 2021, it was reported that Cazzie had been dating Miller McCormick for more than a year. Miller is the brother of the late rapper, Mac Miller.
- John Mayer (2021) – In 2021, she was rumored to be dating singer John Mayer after they were spotted together for dinner.
Race / Ethnicity
Cazzie David is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her father’s side.
- Lean physique
- Pierced ears
Cazzie David Facts
- In May 2007, alongside her father and sister, she appeared in an episode titled My Best Friend’s Boyfriend of the teen comedy-drama sitcom, Hannah Montana.
- Cazzie has struggled with emetophobia, a fear of vomiting.
- She has served as the co-creator of Eighty-Sixed.
- Cazzie has written for Vanity Fair and the Hollywood Reporter.
- She appeared as a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers in 2020.
Featured Image by Cazzie David / Instagram