|Ruth Kearney Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 1984|
Ruth Kearney is an Irish actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Jess Parker in Primeval, London in Flaked, and Daisy in The Following. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Holby City, Fast Freddie, The Widow and Me, Tyrant, Get Shorty, Sanditon, Trouble Will Find Us, Jet Stream, and many more.
Ruth Delia Kearney
London, England, United Kingdom
Ruth attended Trinity College, Dublin to study Drama and Classics and graduated with an honors degree.
She then got enrolled at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School to graduate in 2009.
She also went to St Andrew’s College in Dublin.
Ruth is represented by Debi Allen Associates.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ruth Kearney has dated –
- Theo James (2009-Present) – Ruth Kearney started going out with actor Theo James in 2009 after having met at the Bristol Old Vic Theater School. As Theo and Ruth prefer to keep their love life firmly private, their public outings have been rare and so has been developments about their relationship. Also, due to Theo’s apparent closeness to his Divergent series co-star Shailene Woodley, it was rumored that Theo might be cheating on Ruth and these rumors have cropped again and again, leading Theo to cut down his public appearances with Woodley. They were reported to have gotten engaged in 2015. They got married on August 25, 2018, in Islington Town Hall. In August 2021, it was revealed that the couple had welcomed their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Ruth is of Irish descent.
33-24-32 in or 84-61-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Jess Parker in the sci-fi drama show, Primeval in 2011.
- Being cast as Daisy in the American series, The Following.
First TV Show
Ruth was first seen in 2011 in the drama series, Primeval as Jessica ‘Jess’ Parker.
Ruth Kearney Facts
- She caught the acting bug while growing up as she used to dress up for plays staged by her sisters. They also used to make films while on holidays.
- Ruth and her family relocated to Dublin, Ireland at the age of 5.
- When she bagged the role of London, a waitress in the Netflix series, Flaked, she wasn’t sure about her role as she felt she wasn’t hot enough for it.
- When she appeared for an audition for her role in Flaked, she didn’t reveal that she was Irish until half of the audition was done as she didn’t want directors to have any doubts about her suitability for an American role.
- She does not have any social media accounts.