|Daniel Sharman Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1986|
Daniel Sharman is an English actor and producer who is known for his television roles like playing Isaac Lahey in the MTV supernatural teen drama series Teen Wolf, Troy Otto in the post-apocalyptic horror drama series Fear the Walking Dead, Lorenzo de’ Medici in the historical drama series Medici: The Magnificent, The Weeping Monk/Lancelot in the Netflix fantasy drama series Cursed, and Kaleb Westphall/Kol Mikaelson in The CW fantasy supernatural drama series The Originals. In addition to that, he has also been cast in other shows and movies such as Judge John Deed, Immortals, Mercy Street, Starting Over, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Inspector Lewis, The Collection, When Calls the Heart, The Juilliard of Broken Dreams, Soon You Will Be Gone and Possibly Eaten, Albion: The Enchanted Stallion, and The Last Days of Edgar Harding.
Daniel Andrew Sharman
Hackney, London, England, United Kingdom
Daniel went to a private boarding school at Mill Hill School in London. He subsequently got enrolled in Arts Educational School.
In 2004, he then attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and graduated from it after three years in 2007 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in acting.
He has been signed to –
- Management 360
- Rogue Management & Production, Talent Management Company, London, England, United Kingdom
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
83 kg or 183 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daniel Sharman has dated –
- Crystal Reed (2011-2013) – Daniel started dating American actor and model, Crystal Reed in 2011 after meeting her on the set of Teen Wolf. The duo broke out in June of 2013.
- Gigi Hadid (2014) – In October 2014, American model Gigi Hadid was RUMORed to be dating Sharman, when they were spotted hanging out in NYC on October 17.
- Asha Leo (2015) – From January 2015 to July 2015, Daniel dated an English model, Asha Leo.
Race / Ethnicity
Daniel Sharman is of English descent.
Best Known For
Playing a recurring role as Isaac Lahey in MTV’s television series Teen Wolf from 2012 to 2014. He appeared in season 2 and season 3 (both parts).
Daniel is also known for playing Ares in the 2011 mythology fantasy film Immortals. He co-starred in the film alongside Henry Cavill, Stephen Dorff, Luke Evans, John Hurt, Isabel Lucas, Kellan Lutz, Freida Pinto, Joseph Morgan, and Mickey Rourke.
Daniel Sharman debuted with the 2011 independent film The Last Days of Edgar Harding for his role as Harry.
First TV Show
In 2003, Sharman played the role of Andy Dobbs in BBC One’s legal drama television series Judge John Deed in an episode titled “Judicial Review.”
For the 2011 movie Immortals, Daniel Sharman worked out a lot. He exercised non-stop with the film team. So, he was able to work out due to that competitive mentality. Daniel worked out with the stunt team in a small gym in cold Montreal. He did a lot of cardio like running for 10 miles a day.
Regarding diet, he relied on lots of turkey slices, shrimps, and protein shakes too to supplement his worked-out body.
Daniel Sharman Facts
- Daniel started acting at the age of nine after he got selected after auditioning for the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Daniel is an avid fan of the football team Arsenal FC.
- He has played a recurring role as Kaleb / Kol Mikaelson in The CW’s TV series The Originals in the past.
- For Royal Shakespeare Company, he appeared in two plays, viz., “The Park” in 1995 (aged 9) and “Macbeth” in 1996 (aged 10).
- In 2002, he appeared in the touring play “The Winslow Boy.” He was 16 at that time.
- He brought to life the character of Basil in the 2012 American slasher film The Collection, the sequel to the 2009 film The Collector. Its stars Josh Stewart, Emma Fitzpatrick, Lee Tergesen, and Christopher McDonald.
- In 2020, he started to co-star as Weeping Monk/Lancelot (the most powerful warrior in the army of the zealots) in the fantasy drama streaming television series Cursed.
I just love that cocky smile of his! ^^
He never dated Gigi and actually wasn’t even rumored to be dating her. They were seen talking to each other once. That’s it. They talked to each other once in their life.
I wish people would stop assuming that a man and a woman are dating only because they’re standing next to each other once…