|Henry Cavill Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1983|
Henry Cavill is an English actor who is known for having been cast as Superman in the DC Extended Universe and for his role as Geralt of Rivia in The Witcher. Some of his other on-screen roles include playing Sherlock Holmes in Enola Holmes, Charles Brandon in The Tudors, Lt. Walter Marshall in Night Hunter, Napoleon Solo in The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Theseus in Immortals, and Will Shaw in The Cold Light of Day.
Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill
Hank, Henners, Most Dashing Duke
Saint Helier, Jersey
South Kensington, London, England, United Kingdom
Henry attended St. Michael’s Preparatory School in Saint Saviour, Jersey, and after that studied in a boarding school in Stowe School in Stowe, England.
- Father – Colin Cavill (Stockbroker)
- Mother – Marianne Dalgliesh (Bank Secretary)
- Siblings – Niki Richard Dalgliesh Cavill (Older Brother) (Received an MBE as a heroic Royal Marine for keeping the vulnerable safe in a hostile environment in Afghanistan), Simon Cavill (Brother), Charlie Cavill (Brother) (One of the co-founders of the British production company named Promethean Productions), Piers Cavill (Brother)
He is represented by –
- The Garcia Companies, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
92 kg or 203 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Henry Cavill has dated –
- Susie Redmond (2007)
- Katie Hurst (2009)
- Ellen Whitaker (2009-2012) – Ellen and Cavill met during International Horse Show in Olympia. She had no idea about him, who he was. But, the English show-jumper, Ellen started to gradually like Henry and started dating him. The duo engaged in May 2011, which she announced on 4th May. But, the following year, they broke up, which was reported on August 18, 2012.
- Gina Carano (2012-2014) – After breaking with fiancee Ellen Whitaker, Henry met with the former martial artist, Gina Carano on August 4, 2012, and became an item ever since. They broke in December 2014.
- Kaley Cuoco (2013) – He had a fling with Big Bang star, Kaley Cuoco. They hardly dated for 2 weeks. They became an item on June 30, 2013, and dated until July 11, 2013.
- Marisa Gonzalo (2014-2015) – In November 2014, he started dating American bodybuilder Marisa Gonzalo but they soon separated in February 2015.
- Paris Hilton (2015) – RUMOR
- Tara King (2015-2016) – He was romantically involved with Tara King from August 2015 to May 2016.
- Lucy Cork (2017-2018) – It was in May 2017 that he started going out with stuntwoman Lucy Cork. However, the romance fizzled out and they parted ways in February 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Irish, and Scottish descent.
- He plays macho, strong, and heroic characters on the screen.
- Defined jawline
Cavill was chosen as the spokesmodel for Dunhill fragrances in 2008.
Best Known For
Playing the role of Superman/Clark Kent in the 2013 film Man of Steel. He has also done the portrayal of Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk on the Showtime series The Tudors from 2007 to 2010. His work in movies like Immortals and Stardust have also been appreciated.
He had first appeared in the 2001 film Laguna for his role as Thomas Aprea. It was a starring role.
First TV Show
In 2002, Henry guest appeared in BBC’s The Inspector Lynley Mysteries for his role as Chas Quilter in an episode titled “Well-Schooled in Murder”.
Mark Twight helped Henry to transform his normal body to a superman type. Read the whole story, workout schedule and eating plan.
Henry Cavill Favorite Things
Source – IMDb
Henry Cavill Facts
- He is the third Britisher (after Christian Bale, who played Batman, and Andrew Garfield, who played Spiderman) to play the American superhero role.
- He has a knack for different languages. Cavill can speak nine different languages including Nepalese, French, Russian, Italian.
- If he weren’t an actor, he would have been in the army or may have studied ancient history, Egyptology in some university.
- Henry met actor Russell Crowe in 1999 when Russell was filming the scenes for the 2000 movie Proof of Life on his school campus at Stowe.
- He also auditioned for the role of Batman/ Bruce Wayne for the 2005 movie Batman Begins.
- In December 2005, he was said to be the most unlucky man in Hollywood by Empire magazine because he was unable to qualify the auditions of movies to land in the role of Batman, James Bond Bond, and Superman.
- His last name “Cavill” is pronounced similar to the word “travel”.
- His dream role is to play “Alexander the Great” and has also shown interest to play “James Bond” when Daniel Craig retires from the series.