|Henry Cavill Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1983|
Henry Cavill is an English actor who is known for having been cast as Superman in the DC Extended Universe and for his role as Geralt of Rivia in The Witcher. Some of his other on-screen roles include playing Sherlock Holmes in Enola Holmes, Charles Brandon in The Tudors, Lt. Walter Marshall in Night Hunter, Napoleon Solo in The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Theseus in Immortals, and Will Shaw in The Cold Light of Day.
Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill
Hank, Henners, Most Dashing Duke
Saint Helier, Jersey
South Kensington, London, England, United Kingdom
Henry attended St. Michael’s Preparatory School in Saint Saviour, Jersey, and after that studied in a boarding school in Stowe School in Stowe, England.
- Father – Colin Cavill (Stockbroker)
- Mother – Marianne Dalgliesh (Bank Secretary)
- Siblings – Niki Richard Dalgliesh Cavill (Older Brother) (Received an MBE as a heroic Royal Marine for keeping the vulnerable safe in a hostile environment in Afghanistan), Simon Cavill (Brother), Charlie Cavill (Brother) (One of the co-founders of the British production company named Promethean Productions), Piers Cavill (Brother)
He is represented by –
- The Garcia Companies, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
92 kg or 203 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Henry Cavill has dated –
- Susie Redmond (2007)
- Katie Hurst (2009)
- Ellen Whitaker (2009-2012) – Ellen and Cavill met during International Horse Show in Olympia. She had no idea about him, who he was. But, the English show-jumper, Ellen started to gradually like Henry and started dating him. The duo engaged in May 2011, which she announced on 4th May. But, the following year, they broke up, which was reported on August 18, 2012.
- Gina Carano (2012-2014) – After breaking with fiancee Ellen Whitaker, Henry met with the former martial artist, Gina Carano on August 4, 2012, and became an item ever since. They broke in December 2014.
- Kaley Cuoco (2013) – He had a fling with Big Bang star, Kaley Cuoco. They hardly dated for 2 weeks. They became an item on June 30, 2013, and dated until July 11, 2013.
- Marisa Gonzalo (2014-2015) – In November 2014, he started dating American bodybuilder Marisa Gonzalo but they soon separated in February 2015.
- Paris Hilton (2015) – RUMOR
- Tara King (2015-2016) – He was romantically involved with Tara King from August 2015 to May 2016.
- Lucy Cork (2017-2018) – It was in May 2017 that he started going out with stuntwoman Lucy Cork. However, the romance fizzled out and they parted ways in February 2018.
- Natalie Viscuso (2021-Present) – Henry was first linked with Natalie Viscuso in 2021 after they were spotted together in London while holding hands. He later confirmed their relationship through an Instagram post.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Irish, and Scottish descent.
- He plays macho, strong, and heroic characters on the screen.
- Defined jawline
Cavill was chosen as the spokesmodel for Dunhill fragrances in 2008.
Best Known For
Playing the role of Superman/Clark Kent in the 2013 film Man of Steel. He has also done the portrayal of Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk on the Showtime series The Tudors from 2007 to 2010. His work in movies like Immortals and Stardust have also been appreciated.
He had first appeared in the 2001 film Laguna for his role as Thomas Aprea. It was a starring role.
First TV Show
In 2002, Henry guest appeared in BBC’s The Inspector Lynley Mysteries for his role as Chas Quilter in an episode titled “Well-Schooled in Murder”.
Mark Twight helped Henry to transform his normal body into a superman type. Read the whole story, workout schedule and eating plan.
Henry Cavill Favorite Things
- Actors – Mel Gibson, Russell Crowe
- Movie – Gladiator (2000)
- Accessory – Brown leather jacket
Source – IMDb
Henry Cavill Dogs
- Kal – He has an American Akita named Kal.
Henry Cavill Facts
- He is the third Britisher (after Christian Bale, who played Batman, and Andrew Garfield, who played Spiderman) to play the American superhero role.
- He has a knack for different languages. Cavill can speak nine different languages including Nepalese, French, Russian, Italian.
- If he weren’t an actor, he would have been in the army or may have studied ancient history, Egyptology in some university.
- Henry met actor Russell Crowe in 1999 when Russell was filming the scenes for the 2000 movie Proof of Life on his school campus at Stowe.
- He also auditioned for the role of Batman/ Bruce Wayne for the 2005 movie Batman Begins.
- In December 2005, he was said to be the most unlucky man in Hollywood by Empire magazine because he was unable to qualify the auditions of movies to land in the role of Batman, James Bond Bond, and Superman.
- His last name “Cavill” is pronounced similar to the word “travel”.
- His dream role is to play “Alexander the Great” and has also shown interest to play “James Bond” when Daniel Craig retires from the series.
- In December 2020, it was reported that he had suffered a leg injury on the set of the fantasy-drama series, The Witcher.
- Twilight author Stephenie Meyer originally wanted Henry to play Edward Cullen instead of Robert Pattinson.
I think you are a very sweet and warm hearted person! I just now noticed we have a lot of things in common. Like our birthdays are both in May, were both Taurus’, have dark brown hair,like the show dexter,and athletic. Btw I think you played an AMAZING role in SuperMan: Man of Steel!!!
Your an amazing actor to!
Wow! Smuckers and his body go together. I wonder what flavor we should try first. Hmm let’s see. Strawberry on his lips and chocolate on his n*pples? He is a god and I have a dirty crush on him. LOL.
Henry is a great actor and he appears to be very humble too. So far I have heard he is a nice person. I hope whoever he settles with truly deserves him and vice versa.
49 inch chest my arse.
outrageously good looking fella though
I saw him in the movie Man of steel…I think he has every quality of being a lady’s man.I must say he is someone whom to watch…on and off screen….And My fav superhero is the Superman since my childhood and this is the prime reason I like him….May god bless him….(a fan from India)
I actually got to meet him in Los Angeles, he is not a full 6’1″, he is slightly shorter, a celebrity height database has his real height as 6’0.5″, and his modeling resume lists him as 184cm which translates to 6 feet .4 of inch tall. I am 6’1.5″ but downgrade my height to 6’1″. Apparently some people were not happy with him being British and being the shortest actor to portray Superman on film. Both Brandon Routh and Christopher Reeve were considerably taller. Reeve was 6’4″ and Routh 6’3.5″. He seems to make up for his lack of stature with muscles, but does not have much of a personality as Superman, he throws a lot of punches but hardly has any dialogue.
He is a good looking actor, but the other Superman actors were also good looking too. I honestly think given his dark demeanor, he would be a better Batman than Superman. People keep raving about Christian Bale, but Bale’s Batman was good but not amazing. Cavill looks like Bruce Wayne, he has an aristocratic look, that is why he does not make a good Clark Kent. Kent has to be a regular humble nice guy.
hai this is a niffy website that you created, thanks for sharing it with everyone.