Tity Boi, 2 Chainz
College Park, Georgia, United States
2 Chainz went to the North Clayton High School.
After that, he got admission at the Alabama State University on a scholarship. He stayed there for his freshman year only and got transferred to the Virginia State University.
However, he couldn’t maintain continuity as he had to drop education due to an unspecified reason but would later complete his education.
- Father – Unknown. He was often in and out of the prison.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – None
2 Chainz is managed by WME Entertainment Group.
Hip hop, trap
Def Jam Records
6 ft 4½ in or 194 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
2 Chainz has dated –
- Kesha (2013-Present) – 2 Chainz proposed to his longtime girlfriend Kesha in 2013. But, the couple already had 2 daughters until then, Heaven and Harmony. In October 2015, Kesha gave birth to their third child, a boy named Halo.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Numerous body tattoos
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 14 (US) or 47 (EU).
2 Chainz has done brand endorsement work for –
- Adidas Adicolor Originals
- CEO Millionaires
- Champs Sports
- Ewing Athletics
- Louboutin Homme
His religious views are not known.
Best Known For
- His debut single Duffle Bag Boy with Ludacris under the Disturbing tha Peace label.
- Playaz Circle, a southern hip-hop band created in collaboration with Dolla Boy.
2 Chainz released his first studio album Based on a T.R.U. Story in August 2012 under Def Jam Records. 623,000 copies of the album were sold. The album reached #1 on Billboard 200.
In 2015, 2 Chainz appeared in a short drama film Take Over Your Trap as himself.
First TV Show
In October 2012, he appeared as a musical guest on the talk show The Wendy Williams Show.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
2 Chainz Favorite Things
- Food – Turkey Lasagna
Source – Complex
2 Chainz Facts
- 2 Chainz was convicted of cocaine possession felony at the age of 15.
- In February 2013, he was arrested by the authorities while on his way to the concert to be held at UMES in Maryland for carrying marijuana with him.
- In June 2013, he was arrested by the TSA agents at the LAX airport before boarding a flight for the possession of promethazine and marijuana.
- Epps launched his own line of hoodies under the name of Create Every Opportunity Millionaires (CEO Millionaires) in October 2016.
- He has created his line of sweaters and launched them under the title of dabbing sweaters.
- In August 2013, the police found a gauge pump shotgun and two automatic pistols along with prescription painkillers in his tour bus, which was stopped in Oklahoma City.
- While studying at the Alabama State University, he was in the college basketball team.
- The Source magazine declared him the “Man of the Year” in 2012 after his album sold more than 288,000 copies in US.
- In January 2015, he released a statement stating that he was launching his independent record label “The Real University.”
- Visit his shopping website @ 2chainz.com.
- Follow 2 Chainz on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud, and iTunes.