|Big Sean Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 25, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Big Sean is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who has released albums, mixtapes, and tracks including Dark Sky Paradise, Hall of Fame, My Last (ft. Chris Brown), Finally Famous, Detroit, Detroit 2, Marvin & Chardonnay (ft. Kanye West and Roscoe Dash), Beware (ft. Lil Wayne and Jhené Aiko), I Decided, Mercy (with Kanye West, Pusha T, and 2 Chainz), One Man Can Change the World (ft. Kanye West and John Legend), Bounce Back, Paradise, Jump Out the Window, Wolves (ft. Post Malone), and Single Again. He signed with Kanye West’s GOOD Music in 2007, Def Jam Recordings in 2008, and Roc Nation in 2014.
Sean Michael-Leonard Anderson
Big Sean, Sean Don
Santa Monica, California, United States
Big Sean attended Detroit Waldorf School and graduated from Cass Technical High School with a 3.7 GPA.
Singer, songwriter, rapper
- Father – James Anderson
- Mother – Myra (School Teacher)
- Others – Mildred V. Leonard (Maternal Grandmother) (Served in World War II and was one of the first-ever black female captains in the United States Army)
Big Sean has been signed with –
- KWL Management
- Roc Nation LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Roc Nation, Def Jam, GOOD Music
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $26 Million.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm (as per Big Sean himself)
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Big Sean has dated –
- Ashley Marie (2006-2013) – Sean dated his high school girlfriend, Ashley starting at the age of 18 (in 2006). The two of them split in early 2013, after 7 years of dating.
- Naya Rivera (2013-2014) – Big Sean and actress Naya Rivera started seeing each other in February 2013 after meeting via social networking site Twitter. The couple engaged in October 2013. They called it quits in April 2014 after remaining together for a year.
- Ariana Grande (2014-2015) – Big Sean and singer Ariana Grande started dating in July 2014. They dated for almost a year before parting ways on April 8, 2015.
- Lil Mama (2015-2016) – He was rumored to be dating rapper Lil Mama in 2015. However, in 2016, Lil Mama claimed that she hasn’t dated Big Sean.
- Jhene Aiko (2016-2018) – Big Sean publicly started dating singer Jhene Aiko after she split with the record producer Dot da Genius in 2016. They remained an item for over 2 years and separated in mid-December 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Big Sean is of African-American descent.
Often says “West Side” in his songs, which means his hometown Detroit, Michigan.
His shoe size is speculated to be 10.
He is believed to be Christian as he likes to wear Jesus jewelry.
Best Known For
His albums such as Finally Famous (2011), Hall of Fame (2013), and some mixtapes.
Sean released his debut album Finally Famous on June 28, 2011, under the labels of GOOD Music and Def Jam Records. It appeared at number 3 in the Billboard 200 and number 1 in the US’ “Top Rap Albums”.
Sean has appeared in TV movies related to different Music Awards starting in 2011.
First TV Show
His first TV show appearance was in Funk Flex Full Throttle in 2011.
The hip-hop artist eats a healthy diet mostly. Sean’s diet includes a lot of asparaguses, bread, and pasta.
Big Sean Favorite Things
- Clothing Brands – 10 Deep, Bape, Billionaire Boys Club
Source – Wikipedia
Big Sean Facts
- He was born in Santa Monica, California, but grew up in Detroit, Michigan. He was raised by his mother and grandmother.
- In May 2007, Big Sean signed a deal with the record label GOOD Music (Getting Out Our Dreams), founded by Kanye West in 2004.
- He had done a role as a don in a short movie titled Cruel Summer, released in 2012.
- He has appeared on the TV show So You Think You Can Dance as a writer and performer in 2012 and 2013.
- On August 4, 2011, Sean was arrested due to sexual assault in New York.
- He released his 5th studio album, Detroit 2, on September 4, 2020, through GOOD Music and Def Jam Recordings. The album features guest appearances from artists like Eminem, Post Malone, Young Thug, Travis Scott, Lil Wayne, Diddy, Kash Doll, and Nipsey Hussle. The album received generally positive reviews with Fred Thomas of AllMusic praising the album, stating, “The production is clean and engaging, with polished beats and the occasional glossy hook providing a contrast for Big Sean’s visceral rhymes and urgently delivered performances”.