|Dashie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dashie is an American YouTuber whose comedy skits and gaming commentary videos have earned him more than 5 million followers on his YouTube channel named DashieGames. He is most well known for his hyperactive, loud, and funny commentary around games such as Mortal Kombat, Happy Wheels, and Grand Theft Auto, and has collaborated with fellow YouTubers like Jesse Wellens and T-Pindell, and the famous rapper Logic for his videos. Dashie is also a talented musician and released an album titled 3022 in October 2019.
Coral Springs, Broward County, Florida, United States
Dashie is a high school graduate.
YouTuber, Musician, Comedian
- Siblings – Jose Manuel Guzman (Brother), Suzy Guzman (Sister)
Hip Hop, Rap, Trap
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Dominican descent.
- Stocky frame
- Clean-shaven look
- Always appears in either a baseball hat or a beanie
- Has a mole on his right cheek
- Affable smile
He has endorsed brands such as –
- Sour Patch Kids (Cereal)
- Under Armour
- Taco Bell
Dashie Favorite Things
- Video Game – The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors (2019)
- Rapper – Jay-Z
- Reality TV Show – America’s Best Dance Crew (2008-2015)
- YouTube Comedian – Lilly Singh
- Fruits – Blueberries, Strawberries
Source – Twitter, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube
- He was born in the Dominican Republic and was raised there till the age of 8 when his family moved to the state of Florida.
- After graduating from high school, his Spanish speaking skills helped him get his first job. After changing several jobs, including one at a Subway restaurant, he began working as a grocery store manager. While working there, he started posting YouTube videos, in March 2006.
- He has stated in his videos that he suffers from ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). He also often advises young subscribers on his channel to stay away from alcohol and drugs.
- Dashie has a secondary channel on YouTube named DashieXP which is focused more towards comedic vlogs and skits and has more than 3 million subscribers. He also has a spin-off channel named DashieXP2 that is dedicated only to vlogs and bloopers. It too has amassed more than 1.5 million subscribers. On his skit channel, he has uploaded several original and parody songs including the popular Mortal Kombat: Epic Rap Battle series.
- The name Dashie that he uses as his online persona comes from a rap group that he had created with some of his friends. The term XP that he attaches to his YouTube channels is reflective of the Windows operating system named XP that he was using at the time he launched those channels.
- In January 2018, Dashie posted on Twitter that he had lost more than 30 pounds of weight.
- He sells his personalized merchandise line that includes plushies, sweaters, hoodies, t-shirts, phone cases, stickers, mugs, notebooks, and even dog tags, via a dedicated website that was set up in collaboration with a Dutch company named Fanfiber.
- Dashie was nominated as a finalist in the category of gaming at the 2019 edition of the annual Streamy Awards that honor excellence in online video direction, production, acting, and writing.
- He has lent his voice to the character of Menasor in 3 animated mini-series – Transformers: Combiner Wars (2016), Transformers: Titans Return (2017), and Transformers: Power of the Primes (2018).
Featured Image by Dashie / Instagram