|Eminem Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1972|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Eminem is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer who has established himself as one of the best-selling music artists of all time. His music helped bring acceptance for white rappers in the music industry and he was credited as the “Artist of the Decade (2000–2009)” by Billboard. Over the years, he has received several accolades with at least 15 Grammy Awards, 8 American Music Awards, and 17 Billboard Music Awards.
Marshall Bruce Mathers III
Eminem, M, Slim Shady, M&M, Doody
St. Joseph, Missouri, United States
Detroit, Michigan, United States
He attended Lincoln High School in Warren, Michigan, but dropped out at the age of 17.
Rapper, record producer, songwriter, actor
- Father – Marshall Bruce Mathers II
- Mother – Debbie Mathers Briggs
- Others – Marshall Bruce Mathers (Paternal Grandfather), Rae Waverly Drowns (Paternal Grandmother), Robert Ray Nelson (Maternal Grandfather), Betty Hixson (Maternal Grandmother), Sarah Mathers (Half-Sister), Michael Mathers (Half-Brother), Nathan Mathers (Half-Brother)
His music career is managed by Paul D. Rosenberg.
Aftermath, Shady, Interscope, Bassmint, FBT Productions, Mashin’ Duck Records, Web
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eminem has dated –
- Skylar Grey
- Britney Spears – RUMOR
- Kaya Jones
- Kimberly Scott (1989-2006) – In June 1989, Eminem started dating his high school sweetheart, Kim Scott. When they first met each other, Kim was 13 and Eminem was 15. They dated ON and OFF and engaged in April 1995. The couple gave birth to a daughter, named Hailie Jade Scott Mathers on December 25, 1995. They married in 1999. But, soon after that, in 2000, the duo filed for divorce, which was finalized in August 2001. The reason being the drunk driving conviction. Again, in January 2006, the couple remarried, but this one also didn’t last for long. They filed for divorce in April 2006. Eminem also fathers 2 more children – Alaina Marie Mathers(Daughter of Dawn who is Kimberly’s sister) and Whitney Scott Mathers (Kimberly’s daughter from another relationship).
- Kesia Alvarez (1999-2000)
- Kendra Jade (2000)
- Brittany Andrews (1999) – American p*rnstar Brittany Andrews and Eminem dated for a couple of months in 1999.
- Joy McAvoy (2001)
- Beyoncé Knowles (2001) – RUMOR
- Mariah Carey (2001-2006) – Eminem and singer Mariah Carey became an item on July 8, 2001, while they were on a tour. They dated ON and OFF, separating multiple times. They finally split amicably on June 18, 2006.
- Kim Basinger (2002) – Actress, singer, and former fashion model, Kim Basinger, and Eminem were romantically linked in 2002.
- Brittany Murphy (2002) – RUMOR
- Gina Lynn (2003) – RUMOR
- Karrine Steffans (2003) – In the year 2003, he went out with author Karrine Steffans.
- Tara Reid (2004) – He was rumored to have had a fling with actress Tara Reid in 2004.
- Marni Bright (2007) – In November 2007, music studio manager Marni Bright and Eminem were RUMORed to be dating, when they were seen together at Michigan recording studio.
- Tracy McNew (2008) – They were RUMORed to be dating together in 2008. However, Eminem’s representative said that she was just a part of his management team.
- Nicki Minaj (2018) – In late 2018, Eminem was rumored to be dating rapper Nicki Minaj when the YG song “Big Bank” was launched. When a fan asked Nicki on Instagram if she was dating him, she replied “Yes” which further solidified the dating rumors.
- Sarati – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, German, Swiss-German, and Scottish descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Bright blue eyes
- Mostly raps on his personal life, which also includes his mother, ex-wife, and children
- Known for dying his hair platinum blonde in most of his songs
In 2005, he appeared in a television commercial about Apple iPod.
Best Known For
His songs, which often include dark and controversial rap lyrics.
Eminem released his debut album Infinite on March 12, 1996, through Web Entertainment. Eminem could sell only 1000 copies of the underground hip-hop album.
In 2000, he appeared in the American horror/comedy film Da Hip Hop Witch as himself. The film is a parody of The Blair Witch Project.
Eminem had previously gained weight up to 200 pounds and he had to fight with it in order to regain his lean body.
Eminem Favorite Things
- Movie – Scarface (1983)
Source – IMDb
- Eminem cites Dr. Dre as his role model (or mentor).
- He is an avid fan of the basketball team, Detroit Pistons.
- Eminem has started his own record label called “Shady Records”.
- In June 2011, Eminem sue German car manufacturer, Audi as they used his song “Lose Yourself” in their advertisement for the 2012 Audi A6.
- He spent three years in ninth grade as he bunked the classes and received poor grades.
- He has worked as a cook in a family restaurant before becoming famous.
- He started rapping at the age of 14 along with his friend. He took the name “M&M”, which later changed to “Eminem”.
- He was good friends with rapper “Proof”. He died on April 11, 2006. Rapper Proof was killed by club bouncer Mario Etheridge by taking a gunshot.
- Eminem’s mom was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer in the past.
- Several artists including The Weeknd, Logic, Joyner Lucas, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran, J. Cole, Chance the Rapper, Regina Spektor, Lana Del Rey, and Juice WRLD have credited him as one of their musical influences.
- Eminem’s song Lose Yourself was allowed to use in the Joe Biden Campaign’s promotional advertisements for the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election. Many celebrities had supported Joe Biden at that time.
- On January 17, 2020, Eminem had released his new album Music to Be Murdered By. However, he re-released the same album on December 18, 2020, with 16 new songs. For this new version, he collaborated with Dr. Dre, Ty Dolla $ign, DJ Premier, and Skylar Grey.
- In April 2020, he achieved the milestone of 12 years of being sober.
- Eminem is left-handed.
- In April 2021, he announced the launch of his first-ever NFT (non-fungible token) collection called “Shady Con” on Nifty Gateway.
- In 2021, Eminem was ranked #27 in the list of “50 Most Influential People on Twitter” as per Brandwatch Consumer Research. Taylor Swift was ranked #1.