|Hailie Jade Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 25, 1995|
Hailie Jade is an American social media influencer and is best known for being the daughter of famous rapper Eminem. She has managed to make a name for herself as a lifestyle and fashion personality and set a profile completely different from her father and has garnered over a million followers on Instagram.
Hailie Jade Scott Mathers
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Hailie attended Chippewa Valley High School and graduated in 2014. She further went on to attend Michigan State University for further studies.
Social Media Influencer
- Father – Marshall Mathers, famously known by his stage name Eminem (Rap Artist)
- Mother – Kimberly Anne Scott
- Siblings – None
- Others – Alaina Marie Mathers (Cousin), Whitney Scott Mathers (Half-Sister)
Hailie Jade self manages her career.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hailie has dated –
- Evan McClintock – As per a news report in The Daily Mail in 2019, Hailie was in a relationship with a boy named Evan McClintock whom she met while she was studying at the Michigan State University. She has also posted a few pictures with Evan on her social media.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
Best Known For
Being the daughter of the famous rap artist, Eminem
As a Singer
Hailie has provided vocals in some of Eminem’s songs such as My Dad’s Gone Crazy and ’97 Bonnie & Clyde.
Hailie works out on a regular basis. Her workout routine involves intense training which she regularly posts on her Instagram.
Hailie Jade Facts
- She is the famous rap artist Eminem’s only biological daughter.
- Eminem has mentioned Hailie in more than 20 of his songs including Hailie’s Song, Mocking Bird, The Way I Am, Superman, and many more.
- While in high school, she was also active in extracurricular activities such as being the part of the National Honor Society, Art Club, Key Club, and Student Council.
- She was also actively involved in sports and played Volleyball.
- At the high school graduation, she was crowned as the Homecoming Queen and also accepted the Summa Cum Laude, which is given to those students who are able to score 3.9 or above Grade Point Average at the school in Clinton Township, Michigan.
- She was also awarded the ‘Academic Excellence Award’ and ‘Department of Psychology Award’ due to her high-grade scores.
- She joined Instagram in October 2016 and her profile is completely different from that of her father’s as she is a fashion and lifestyle influencer.
- In 2012, Eminem and rapper Machine Gun Kelly got into a feud after the latter called Hailie hot which raged her father as she was only 16 at the time.
- She is a dog lover and has 2 pet Shiba Inus named Lottie and Wolf.
- She likes to maintain a low profile and in her free time enjoys walking her dogs, going to fitness classes, hanging out with her friends, and holidaying.
- The hook line of the song My Dad’s Gone Crazy was derived from her. The back story for this song was told by Eminem in his 2004 interview with Rolling Stone and said that one day he let Hailie come to work while he was working with Dr. Dre and Hailie was running in the studio screaming “Somebody please help me I think my dad’s gone crazy.”
- She also holds a Guinness World Records for being the “Youngest R&B chart entrant” as she was only 6 years and 210 days old when the song My Dad’s Gone Crazy debuted in August 2002.
- In an interview, she revealed that she has no interest in becoming a musician like her father.
- Hailie’s boyfriend is a huge Eminem fan and it is said that Eminem has also approved their relationship.
- As per an interview with Daily Mail in June 2018, she spoke for the first time about her relationship with her famous father claiming that they are pretty close.
- Follow Hailie Jade on Instagram.
Featured Image Hailie Jade / Instagram