|Ed Sheeran Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1991|
Edward Christopher Sheeran
Halifax, West Yorkshire, England
Ed attended Thomas Mills High School in Suffolk, England.
Singer, songwriter, record producer, musician
- Father – John Sheeran (Art curator and Lecturer)
- Mother – Imogen Lock (Jewellery Designer)
- Siblings – Matthew Sheeran (Older Brother) (Classical Composer)
Ed is represented by Stuart Camp of Rocket Music.
Acoustic, grime, pop, folk, hip hop
Vocals, BOSS Loop Pedal RC-30, guitar, percussion, piano
Asylum, Atlantic, Elektra Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
82 kg or 181 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ed dated –
- Taylor Swift (2013) – RUMOR
- Ellie Goulding (2013) – Ed Sheeran had a fling with Ellie when they both were seen holding hands of each other during MTV’s Video Music Awards 2013 nearing August 2013.
- Athina Andrelos (2014-2015) – Ed Sheeran started dating food stylist manager Athina Andrelos in January 2014. She was the inspiration For Ed’s song “Thinking Out Loud.” The couple dated for a year before calling it quits in February 2015.
- Barbara Palvin (2015) – In March 2015, Ed was RUMORed to have had a fling with Hungarian model, Barbara Palvin.
- Nina Nesbitt
- Nicole Scherzinger (2015) – In August 2015, American singer, Nicole Scherzinger was RUMORed to be dating Sheeran. Nicole, who is a former The X Factor judge became friends with him when she expressed that his music helped her to recover from her breakup from Lewis Hamilton. She is around 13 years his senior.
- Cherry Seaborn (2015-Present) – In the summer of 2015, Ed started dating risk advisory consultant Cherry Seaborn. They had known each other since their high school time (specifically when Ed was 11). After dating for more than 2 years, they got engaged in January 2018 and got married in January 2019. On August 12, 2020, it was revealed that the couple was expecting their first child together. On September 1, 2020, they announced the birth of their daughter, Lyra Antarctica Seaborn Sheeran.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English-Irish ancestry.
- Fire red hair
- Round face
- Untidy or messy hair
Ed has appeared in Beats Solo2 commercial.
Best Known For
His singing skills, debut single “The A Team”, and debut album +, released in 2011.
Ed released his debut studio album + on September 9, 2011, by Asylum Records and Atlantic Records. The album received the status of 6x Platinum in England and Ireland, 4x Platinum in Australia, etc.
Ed had shed his clothes off to do a shoot for Elton John. For that, he lost a huge 19 kilos (3 stones) of weight. He needed to hire a personal trainer for that.
Ed Sheeran Favorite Things
- 1D Member – Harry Styles
Source – People.com
Ed Sheeran Facts
- He owns a farm in Framlingham, Suffolk, England.
- Ed has a travel guitar LX1E signature guitar.
- Are you Sheerios? Yes, Ed Sheeran fans are called Sheerios.
- He has done a gig in the past in Bristol (in South West England) to raise money for street sex workers. In this complete event, he was able to collect £40,000.
- He started singing at the local church choir at the age of 4. He also learned to play guitar himself.
- His brother Matthew is a postgraduate music student.
- He was not lonely during school. He had a school time girlfriend (of 4 years) with him in 2012 during his + tour.
- Redhead Sheeran has a big crush on another redhead Emma Stone.
- With $64 million earnings, he was the 23rd highest-paid celebrity of 2020 as per Forbes.
- In December 2020, Ed Sheeran released a new song titled ‘Afterglow’. This was the first song since 2019.