|Tom Parker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1988|
Tom Parker is an English singer, producer, and television personality who has served as the lead and backing vocalist of the British-Irish boy band, The Wanted, which also includes Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, and Nathan Sykes. With the boy band, he has released a number of albums and tracks which include the likes of Word of Mouth, Battleground, The Wanted, Lose My Mind, Glad You Came, Heart Vacancy, Chasing the Sun, Lightning, Walks Like Rihanna, Show Me Love (America), and All Time Low.
Bolton, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
Tom Parker got enrolled at the Manchester Metropolitan University where he studied Geography until he dropped out in order to pursue a professional singing career.
Singer, Producer, Television Personality
- Sibling – He has an older brother.
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Geffen Records, Island Records, Mercury Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tom Parker has dated –
- Kelsey Hardwick (2009-Present) – He started dating Kelsey Hardwick in the year 2009 and the duo got married in 2018. They welcomed their first child, a daughter named Aurelia Rose Parker, in 2019 and their second child, son Bodhi Thomas Paris was born in October 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English and Irish descent.
Tom Parker Facts
- He was 16 years old when he learned to play the guitar.
- He was previously a member of the Take That II, a Take That tribute band, and they toured Northern England.
- With The Wanted, Tom Parker released the band’s eponymous debut studio album on October 22, 2010, and it peaked at number #4 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart as well as the Scottish Albums (OCC) chart, at number #7 on the US Billboard 200 chart, and at number #15 on the European Top 100 Albums list. Also, it was certified ‘Platinum’ by the United Kingdom (BPI).
- He has been diagnosed with an inoperable stage 4 glioblastoma (brain tumor), a piece of news that he announced on October 12, 2020. In January 2021, he revealed that his brain tumor was significantly reduced.
- Over the years, he has been a part of shows like Loose Women, Late Show with David Letterman, The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Dancing with the Stars, The Jump, and The Next Great Magician.
Featured Image by Tom Parker / Instagram