|Nathan Sykes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 18, 1993|
Nathan Sykes is an English singer, songwriter, and record producer who is best known for being the youngest member of the British boy band The Wanted, whose other members have been Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, and Tom Parker. The Wanted has released albums and tracks like Glad You Came, The Wanted, Battleground, Word of Mouth, Chasing the Sun, Gold Forever, All Time Low, I Found You, Show Me Love (America), Stay Another Day, We Own the Night, Rule the World, Warzone, Glow in the Dark, and Heart Vacancy. In 2014, the band announced an indefinite hiatus and Nathan then embarked on a career as a solo artist, releasing songs and albums like Unfinished Business, Over and Over Again (solo or ft. Ariana Grande), There’s Only One of You, Kiss Me Quick, Famous, and Give It Up (ft. G-Eazy).
Nathan James Sykes
Nath, Sid, Nate, Baby Nath
Abbeydale, Gloucester, England, United Kingdom
Gloucester, England, United Kingdom
Nathan started attending Sylvia Young Theatre School in Westminster, London at the age of 11. Sykes, after graduating from Sylvia Young, started attending Ribston Hall High School in Gloucester to complete his sixth-form education.
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – Harry Sykes
- Mother – Karen Sykes (Music Teacher)
- Siblings – Jessica Sykes (Younger Sister) (Sister)
- Others – Harry Sykes (Paternal Grandfather), Rita Phillips (Paternal Grandmother)
Scooter has also managed Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, and others.
He has also been signed with Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
Dance-pop, euro-dance, pop, R&B, soul
His net worth had been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nathan Sykes has dated –
- Dionne Bromfield (2010-2011) – From June 2010 to October 2011, Nathan Sykes and another British musician Dionne Bromfield were an item.
- Cher Lloyd (2012) – RUMOR
- Ariana Grande (2013) – The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes dated young star, Ariana Grande in 2013. They had gone out and spent their time together. Grande also confirmed this on her official ask.fm account. They also worked on one of the songs together. However, they eventually separated in December 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Nathan Sykes is of English and Welsh descent.
- The youngest member of the group – The Wanted
- Known as the baby of the boy band
Best Known For
Singing and being a part of the English-Irish boy band The Wanted.
The band released its debut album with the title The Wanted on October 22, 2010, through Geffen Records. The album peaked at number 4 in the UK Singles Chart. The dance-pop album is approximately 45 minutes long.
As a solo artist, he released his debut studio album titled Unfinished Business on November 11, 2016, through Global Entertainment and it consisted of songs like Famous, There’s Only One of You, Kiss Me Quick, Give It Up (ft. G-Eazy), More Than You’ll Ever Know, I’ll Remember You, Twist, and I Can’t Be Mad. The album was ranked at number #2 on the US Heatseekers Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #11 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart, and at number #19 on the Scottish Albums (OCC) chart and was certified ‘Silver’ by the United Kingdom (BPI).
Nathan Sykes Favorite Things
- Food – Chinese food and spaghetti Bolognese
- Group – Boyz II Men
Source – Biography.com
Nathan Sykes Facts
- He is known as the bay of “The Wanted” group.
- Nathan is the youngest member of the boy band “The Wanted”.
- Nathan was raised by his mother.
- At 6, he started singing.
- Sykes wrote his very first song at the age of 14.
- He had suffered from asthma and had undergone throat surgery on April 18, 2013.
- Nathan does not believe in love at first sight. As per him, it means the person falls in love due to one’s looks and not personality.
- Sykes is said to be the neatest as well as the organized person in the band.