|Max George Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1988|
Max George is an English singer, songwriter, radio presenter, dancer, and actor best known as the lead singer of The Wanted, a British-Irish boy band whose other members include Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker, and Nathan Sykes. The boy band has released albums and tracks like The Wanted, Word of Mouth, Battleground, Heart Vacancy, Glad You Came, All Time Low, Gold Forever, Show Me Love (America), I Found You, We Own the Night, Lightning, Warzone, Glow in the Dark, Rule the World, and Stay Another Day. Max George has also worked as a solo artist and has released songs like Barcelona, That’s Not Me, Hate You, Better On Me, Paint By Numbers, and Til I Met You. Moreover, he has been cast in projects like Chasing the Saturdays, Glee, The Wanted Life, Strictly Come Dancing, Bear Grylls: Mission Survive, and Me, Myself and Di.
Maximillian Albert George
Max, The Wanted
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Max George attended Bolton School in Manchester. He opted against a college education to first focus on his soccer career and then the music career.
Singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, radio presenter
- Father – Mark George
- Mother – Barbara Griffin
- Siblings – Jack George (Older Brother) (Visual Effect Coordinator)
- Others – David George (Paternal Grandfather), Theresa George (Paternal Grandmother), Mary Sullivan (Maternal Grandmother)
Max George has been represented by Scooter Braun Projects, LLC for a solo music career.
He has been signed up with Creative Artists Agency in 2013 for acting projects.
He has also been repped by Matchstick Group.
Bass, guitar, vocals
Geffen, Island, Mercury, Virgin EMI Records
His net worth had been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Max George has dated –
- Michelle Keegan (2010-2012) – Max George started dating actor Michelle Keegan after having met her at his band’s concert in December 2010. After dating for almost a year and a half, they got engaged in 2012. However, Michelle ended their relationship about three months before the wedding. By Max’s admission, his drinking problem led to their breakup.
- Lindsay Lohan (2012) – Lindsay started dating George at his band’s concert in the US in 2012. In November, Lindsay even got arrested during a bar fight after she lost her temper when George started talking to another woman at the bar. It was also reported that George had introduced her to his family.
- Carmen Electra (2013) – Max had a short-lived affair with the former Baywatch star Carmen Electra in 2013. They met at an exclusive nightclub in Hollywood and had a number of secret dates over a period of two months.
- Tulisa Contostavlos (2013) – In and around April 2013, singer and model Tulisa and Max dated each other.
- Lucy Mecklenburgh (2013) – In 2013, George Max had a brief fling with glamour model and actor Lucy Mecklenburgh, who called Max the best-looking guy she had ever dated in an interview with Mirror. She also highly rated his skills in the sack.
- Nina Agdal (2013-2014) – He started going out with Danish model Nina Agdal in 2013 after working with her on an advertisement campaign for Buffalo Fashion Company. Their relationship was confirmed with a romantic trip to Barbados. They ended their affair in 2014 as they both wanted different things in life.
- Jasmine Lennard (2013) – Max had a steamy romp with reality TV star Jasmine Lennard after having met her at the pool in a Mondrian Hollywood hotel. Max was dating Lindsay at that time, so he refuted this affair. However, Jasmine went to Mirror with her side of the story and revealed some embarrassing details of the romp.
- Carrie Baker (2014-2018) – He met Carrie Baker, a Miss Oklahoma contestant in 2014, while he was trying to kick-start his acting career in Los Angeles. They have been pictured together at a number of red carpet events. However, the duo decided to part ways in 2018.
- Stacey Cooke – In April 2019, he started going out with Stacey Cooke. The couple broke up after some time.
- Maisie Smith (2022-Present) – In September 2022, it was revealed that Max had started dating actress and singer Maisie Smith. In February 2023, the couple announced that they had decided to move in together.
Race / Ethnicity
Max George is of Irish and English descent.
He is bald so we can’t ascertain his hair color.
- Piercing stare
In 2013, he was signed up by the Buffalo Fashion Company as a spokesmodel and face of the denim fall line, and underwear line later in November.
Best Known For
- Starring in the music reality show, The X Factor.
- Having served as a part of The Wanted band.
With his first band Avenue, he didn’t release an album. Their debut single was Last Goodbye in 2008.
His first album with The Wanted was The Wanted which was released in October 2010 via Geffen Records. It peaked at #4 in UK music charts.
First TV Show
His first TV show appearance was in the reality music contest The X Factor as himself (Contestant) in 2005.
Max George Favorite Things
- Soccer Club – Manchester City
Source – Daily Mail
Max George Facts
- While growing up, Max was a good soccer player and briefly played for the Preston North End Club. He was set to sign a two-year deal before an injury derailed his career.
- He participated in the third edition of The X Factor as a part of the band Avenue. However, they were booted out of the show after they were found to be under a contract with a management firm.
- During the audition for The X Factor, he was called the new Robbie Williams by show judge Simon Cowell.
- In 2009, he auditioned along with more than 1000 contestants for the reality competition held to form the band, The Wanted.
- In 2015, he was signed up to join the cast of the survival series show, Bear Grylls: Mission Survive. He was the first contestant to be booted out of the show.
- The debut single of his band, The Wanted, which was titled All Time Low, managed to reach the top position in UK single charts.
- In 2008, he posed naked for the cover of AXM magazine in support of cancer research.
- In 2014, The Wanted band decided to break up after being dropped by the label after a less than satisfactory performance of the third album.
- He appeared as a contestant in the 18th season of the dance talent show Strictly Come Dancing in 2020.