|Max George Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1988|
Max Albert George
Max, The Wanted
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Max George attended Bolton School in Manchester. He opted against college education to first focus on his soccer career and then the music career.
Singer, songwriter, actor
- Father – Mark George
- Mother – Barbara Griffin
- Siblings – Jack George (Older Brother) (Visual Effect Coordinator)
- Others – David George (Paternal Grandfather), Theresa George (Paternal Grandmother), Mary Sullivan (Maternal Grandmother)
Max George is represented by Scooter Braun Projects, LLC for a solo music career.
He also signed up with Creative Artists Agency in 2013 for acting projects.
Bass, guitar, vocals
Geffen, Island, Mercury, Virgin EMI Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Max George has dated –
- Michelle Keegan (2010-2012) – Max George started dating actress Michelle Keegan after having met her at his band’s concert in December 2010. After dating for almost a year and a half, they got engaged in 2012. However, Michelle ended their relationship about three months before the wedding. By Max’s admission, his drinking problem led to their break up.
- Lindsay Lohan (2012) – Lindsay started dating George at his band’s concert in the US in 2012. In November, Lindsay even got arrested during a bar fight after she lost her temper when George started talking to another woman at the bar. It was also reported that George had introduced her to his family.
- Carmen Electra (2013) – Max had a short-lived affair with the former Baywatch star Carmen Electra in 2013. They met at an exclusive nightclub in Hollywood and had a number of secret dates over a period of two months.
- Tulisa Contostavlos (2013) – In and around April 2013, Max and singer and model Tulisa dated each other.
- Lucy Mecklenburgh (2013) – In 2013, George Max had a brief fling with glamour model and actress Lucy Mecklenburgh, who called Max the best-looking guy she had ever dated in an interview with Mirror. She also highly rated his skills in the sack.
- Nina Agdal (2013-2014) – He started going out with Danish model Nina Agdal in 2013 after working with her on an advertisement campaign for Buffalo Fashion Company. Their relationship was confirmed with a romantic trip to Barbados. They ended their affair in 2014 as they both wanted different things in life.
- Jasmine Lennard (2013) – Max had a steamy romp with reality TV star Jasmine Lennard after having met her at the pool in a Mondrian Hollywood hotel. Max was dating Lindsay at that time, so he refuted this affair. However, Jasmine went to Mirror with her side of the story and revealed some embarrassing details of the romp.
- Carrie Baker (2014-Present) – He met Carrie Baker, a Miss Oklahoma contestant in 2014, while he was trying to kick-start his acting career in Los Angeles. They have been pictured together at a number of red carpet events.
Race / Ethnicity
He is bald so we can’t ascertain his hair color.
- Bald head
- Piercing stare
In 2013, he was signed up by the Buffalo Fashion Company as a spokesmodel and face of the denim fall line, and underwear line later in November.
Best Known For
- Starring in the music reality show, The X Factor.
- Having served as a part of The Wanted band.
With his first band Avenue, he didn’t release any album. Their debut single was Last Goodbye in 2008.
His first album with The Wanted was The Wanted released in October 2010 via Geffen Records. It peaked at #4 in UK music charts.
First TV Show
His first TV show appearance was in reality music contest The X Factor as himself (Contestant) in 2005.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known. Though, he does exercises and has shown his chiseled body in various photoshoots.
Max George Favorite Things
- Soccer Club – Manchester City
Source – Daily Mail
Max George Facts
- While growing up, Max was a good soccer player and briefly played for the Preston North End Club. He was set to sign a two-year deal before an injury derailed his career.
- He participated in the third edition of The X Factor as a part of the band Avenue. However, they were booted out of the show after they were found to be under a contract with a management firm.
- During the audition for The X Factor, he was called the new Robbie Williams by show judge Simon Cowell.
- In 2009, he auditioned along with more than 1000 contestants for the reality competition held to form the band, The Wanted.
- In 2015, he was signed up to join the cast of the survival series show, Bear Grylls: Mission Survive. He was the first contestant to be booted out of the show.
- The debut single of his band, The Wanted, which was titled All Time Low, managed to reach the top position in UK single charts.
- In 2008, he posed naked for the cover of AXM magazine in support for the cancer research.
- In 2014, The Wanted band decided to break up after being dropped by the label after less than satisfactory performance of the third album.