Fashion/ Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Emil Brohus (Brother)
Agdal has been signed to these listed modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Munich Models
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – Los Angeles
- Elite Model Management – Miami
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nina Agdal dated –
- Joe Jonas (2012) – Agdal was RUMORed to be dating American singer, Joe Jonas in 2012. Joe is a little bit shorter than Nina. NY Daily News reported about their relationship.
- Adam Levine (2013) – Around May-June 2013, she was RUMORed to be dating American singer, Adam Levine.
- Max George (2013-2014) – From June 2013 to February 2014, she was romantically linked with an English singer, Max George.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2016-2017) – In July 2016, Nina started dating American actor, Leonardo DiCaprio. It was confirmed by Daily Mail. They went separate ways in May 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Green / Grey
- Bikini model
- Sex Appeal
34-23.5-34.5 in or 82-60-90 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Agdal had done advertisements for designers and brands like Billabong, Body Central, Calzedonia, Cover Style, Delia’s, Ellos, Fredericks of Hollywood, Garage, Gosh, JC Penney, L*Space, Maaji Swimwear, Macy’s, Mimic, Naf Naf, Nelly, New Yorker, Playlife, Petite by Aagaard, Victoria’s Secret PINK.
There is no information about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Working as a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model starting from the year 2012.
Nina first appeared in the 2015 comedy film Entourage in a cameo role.
First TV Show
The only television shows she has made into are the fashion shows or the TV documentaries of the making of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit in 2012, and 2013.
Apart from above mentioned, she had been presented on Late Show With David Letterman in 2013 in episode 87 of season 20, “Today” in the episode dated February 12, 2013.
When she was interviewed for the workout schedule and how she stays fit, Nina revealed that she does a workout for half an hour, which is actually an intense form of cardio workout followed by weightlifting. She also likes to go to the gym for three or four days a week. As a model, she needs to have toned legs. Walking is the best remedy to get that. And most of the models including Agdal do that. She tries to walk as much as possible in daily life also. For instance, she tries to go by stairs instead of lift, if it is a short distance.
She always keeps a Workout DVD, which comes handy when she is on tour for fashion weeks or photoshoots. Nina, with the help of that exercise videos (from DVD), performs some sort of moves in her hotel room only. This assists her to maintain the fitness levels when on tour.
Also, she eats five small meals a day to keep the metabolism up. She does indulge into splurges like all of us. But, she is able to control herself. She has a lot of control on herself. Instead of munching on full large burgers, sandwiches, or other junk food, she just takes a part of it to satisfy her greed. Nuts, Luna bars, or some fruit can always be found in her bag.
Nina Agdal Favorite Things
Nina Agdal Facts
- Nina was raised in Hillerød, Denmark.
- She made her debut in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2012. Nina was named issue’s “Rookie of the Year”.
- The model has done adverts for Frederick’s of Hollywood, Billabong (clothing), Macy’s, and Victoria’s Secret.
- Nina has appeared in the 2013 version of Super Bowl television commercial on Carl’s Jr. / Hardee’s, just like Kim Kardashian, Padma Lakshmi, Paris Hilton, and Kate Upton.
- She has graced the magazine cover of Esquire magazine – Mexico edition in April 2013.
- She was the cover model of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in 2014.
- Nina doesn’t like to dance much.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.