|Mike Trout Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 7, 1991|
Mike Trout is an American professional baseball player who plays as a center fielder for the “Los Angeles Angels” of Major League Baseball (MLB). As of December 2022, he is also a ten-time MLB All-Star, three-time American League (AL) Most Valuable Player (MVP) (winning the award in 2014, 2016, and 2019, while finishing second in the 2012, 2013, 2015, and 2018 votes), and also a nine-time Silver Slugger Award winner.
Michael Nelson Trout
Mike, The Millville Meteor, Prince Fish, God’s Gift, Millville Miracle, King Fish 2.0
Vineland, New Jersey, United States
Newport Beach, California, United States
Mike attended Lakeside Middle School before going on to graduate from Millville Senior High School in Millville, New Jersey in 2009.
- Father – Jeff Trout (b. January 7, 1961) (Played baseball at the University of Delaware)
- Mother – Debbie Busonick
- Siblings – Teal Trout (Older Sister), Tyler Trout (Older Brother)
- Others – Nelson Leon Trout (Paternal Grandfather), Phyllis Ash (Paternal Grandmother), William Joseph Busonick (Maternal Grandfather), Louise Zerkich (Maternal Grandmother)
Mike is managed by Craig Landis.
Mike Trout’s net worth was $140 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth. His salary was $35 Million.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mike has dated –
- Nina Agdal (2015) – Mike dated Danish supermodel Nina Agdal in 2015. She had left fellow professional baseball player Bryce Harper for Mike.
- Jessica Cox (2017-Present) – Mike tied the knot with his long-term girlfriend Jessica Cox on December 9, 2017. The couple has a son named Aaron Trout, who was born on July 30, 2020, at 5:10 pm.
Race / Ethnicity
Mike is of Serbian, Czech, German, English, and Irish descent.
- His pale white skin
- Thick forearms
Mike has endorsed various brands including SuperPretzel, Nike, and Topps.
Mike Trout Favorite Things
- Baseball Team – The Philadelphia Phillies
Source – TBonesBaseball
Mike Trout Facts
- He was brought up in Millville, New Jersey.
- Growing up, Trout was a die-hard Philadelphia Phillies fan. He even attended their 2008 World Series parade. His childhood idol is New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter. Mike even wore #2 in his honor. Later, he switched to #1 in high school.
- His father also played baseball professionally. However, a torn plantar fascia and knee injuries ended his career.
- Mike started his career with “Cal Ripken Baseball”, which is a division of the Babe Ruth League. At the time, Mike was a shortstop.
- In high school, Mike also played basketball along with baseball.
- He began training with Tri-State Arsenal at the age of 14.
- It was Los Angeles Angels scout Greg Morhardt who discovered him and even stated that Mike was the fastest and strongest 17-year-old he had ever seen.
- He began working as a partner for Bodyarmor SuperDrink in 2012.
- Mike was used as an analogy for the 2014 U.S. Farm Bill by President Barack Obama in February 2014.
- He was signed by the “New York Yankees” as part of a compensation pick in 25th overall in the 2009 MLB draft.
- Mike started his professional career in 2009 by playing for the Arizona Angels.
- Trout announced that he would captain the United States national baseball team on July 19, 2022, for the 2023 World Baseball Classic.
- In Mid-2022, Mike was diagnosed with a rare back disorder called costovertebral dysfunction. Due to this, he went on a month’s break.
- He has two Alysha Tsuji.
- Mike’s trading card sold for $3.93 million at auction on August 23, 2020, hence, breaking the most expensive sale price since 1909–1911 T206 Honus Wagner.
- He has attained sponsorship from multinational brands such as Subway, Rawlings, and Land Rover.
Featured Image By Keith Allison / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0