|Nina Agdal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1992|
|Eye Color||Green / Gray|
Nina Agdal is a Danish model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Bebe Stores, Calzedonia, Adore Me, Billabong, Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s, and many more. She has been featured on the cover of several magazines like Elle, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, and Maxim. Nina has also appeared in numerous films like Don Jon and Entourage. She was featured on the 50th anniversary cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2014.
Fashion/ Runway model
- Siblings – Emil Brohus (Brother)
Agdal has been signed to these listed modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Munich Models
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – Los Angeles
- Elite Model Management – Miami
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nina Agdal dated –
- Joe Jonas (2012) – Agdal was RUMORed to be dating American singer, Joe Jonas in 2012. Joe is a little bit shorter than Nina. NY Daily News reported about their relationship.
- Adam Levine (2013) – Around May-June 2013, she was RUMORed to be dating American singer, Adam Levine.
- Max George (2013-2014) – From June 2013 to February 2014, she was romantically linked with an English singer, Max George.
- Bryce Harper (2015) – She reportedly dated baseball player Bryce Harper in 2015.
- Mike Trout (2015) – It was reported that Nina had left Bryce for baseball player Mike Trout in 2015.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2016-2017) – In July 2016, Nina started dating American actor, Leonardo DiCaprio. It was confirmed by Daily Mail. They went their separate ways in May 2017.
- Jack Brinkley-Cook (2017-2021) – Christie Brinkley‘s son and American actor, Jack Brinkley-Cook and Nina started dating in the summer of 2017. They were also spotted together many times showing PDA publicly. In November 2021, it was revealed that the couple had broken up after dating for almost 4 years.
- Logan Paul (2022-Present) – In August 2022, it was reported that Nina was dating YouTuber Logan Paul after they were spotted together during a vacation in Mykonos, Greece. In December 2022, the couple confirmed their relationship through an Instagram post. In July 2023, it was reported that they had gotten engaged during their vacation in Lake Como, Italy.
Race / Ethnicity
Green / Gray
- Bikini model
- Sex Appeal
34-23.5-34.5 in or 82-60-90 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Agdal had done advertisements for designers and brands like Billabong, Body Central, Calzedonia, Cover Style, Delia’s, Ellos, Fredericks of Hollywood, Garage, Gosh, JC Penney, L*Space, Maaji Swimwear, Macy’s, Mimic, Naf Naf, Nelly, New Yorker, Playlife, Petite by Aagaard, Victoria’s Secret PINK.
Best Known For
Working as a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model starting from the year 2012.
Nina first appeared in the 2015 comedy film Entourage in a cameo role.
First TV Show
The only television shows she has made into are the fashion shows or the TV documentaries of the making of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit in 2012, and 2013.
Apart from the above mentioned, she had been presented on Late Show With David Letterman in 2013 in episode 87 of season 20, “Today” in the episode dated February 12, 2013.
When she was interviewed for the workout schedule and how she stays fit, Nina revealed that she does a workout for half an hour, which is actually an intense form of cardio workout followed by weightlifting. She also likes to go to the gym for three or four days a week. As a model, she needs to have toned legs. Walking is the best remedy to get that. And most of the models including Agdal do that. She tries to walk as much as possible in daily life also. For instance, she tries to go by stairs instead of lift, if it is a short distance.
She always keeps a Workout DVD, which comes in handy when she is on tour for fashion weeks or photoshoots. Nina, with the help of that exercise videos (from DVD), performs some sort of moves in her hotel room only. This assists her to maintain her fitness levels when on tour.
Also, she eats five small meals a day to keep her metabolism up. She does indulge in splurges like all of us. But, she is able to control herself. She has a lot of control over herself. Instead of munching on full large burgers, sandwiches, or other junk food, she just takes a part of it to satisfy her greed. Nuts, Luna bars, or some fruit can always be found in her bag.
Nina Agdal Facts
- Nina was raised in Hillerød, Denmark.
- She made her debut in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2012. Nina was named issue’s “Rookie of the Year”.
- In the past, she participated in the Elite Model Look contest and later signed with Elite Models Copenhagen.
- The model has done adverts for Frederick’s of Hollywood, Billabong (clothing), Macy’s, and Victoria’s Secret.
- Nina has appeared in the 2013 version of the Super Bowl television commercial on Carl’s Jr. / Hardee’s, just like Kim Kardashian, Padma Lakshmi, Paris Hilton, and Kate Upton.
- She has graced the magazine cover of Esquire magazine – Mexico edition in April 2013.
- She was the cover model of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in 2014.
- Nina doesn’t like to dance much.
- In September 2023, Nina filed a restraining order against mixed martial artist Dillon Danis due to constant online trolling. She claimed that Dillon had posted “despicable” things about her several times, which had caused humiliation, reputational harm, and emotional distress to her.