Tara Leigh Patrick
Sharonville, Ohio, U.S.
Carmen went to Ann Weigel Elementary School.
Until 9, Carmen also learned dancing from Gloria J. Simpson at Dance Artists Studio in Western Hills (due to her enrollment in School for Creative and Performing Arts).
She also went to Cincinnati Public School District.
In 1990, she graduated from Princeton High School in Sharonville.
She also enrolled herself in a Cincinnati based modeling school called Barbizon Modeling and Acting School.
Actress, glamour model, dancer, TV personality, singer, entertainer
- Father – Harry Patrick (Guitarist, Entertainer)
- Mother – Patricia Patrick (Singer) (Died in 1998)
- Siblings – Debbie Patrick (Older Sister)
- Others – Harry Charles Patrick (Paternal Grandfather), Roscoe William Kincade (Maternal Grandfather)
Carmen also has 4 older brothers.
Carmen Electra is signed with these agencies –
- EMC Bowery
Hip hop, dance
She released her debut album via Warner Bros. Records and Paisley Park Records.
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carmen Electra dated –
- Prince (1990-1991) – From 1990 to 1991, musician Prince and Carmen were an item. He even produced her debut album and helped Carmen to promote her as a singer.
- Dennis Rodman (1998-1999) – After splitting from Prince, she started dating basketball player, Dennis Rodman in 1998 (after 7 years). In November 1998, they got married at Little Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas. Just 9 days after the marriage, Dennis applied for “annulment” to end the marriage. But, they spent New Year’s Eve together and mutually called off their marriage in April 1999.
- Fred Durst (1999) – In 1999, she was RUMORed to have had an encounter with musician and film director, Fred Durst just after her split from Dennis.
- Tommy Lee (1999) – Greek-American musician, Tommy Lee and Carmen hooked up in the summer of 1999 for about a month.
- Vin Diesel (2000) – Action hero, Vin Diesel and Carmen also enjoyed some time together in 2000. This relationship was also a RUMOR.
- Mark McGrath (2001) – Singer of the rock band Sugar Ray, Mark McGrath was RUMORed to be dating Electra in 2001.
- Dave Navarro (2001-2007) – Guitarist, singer-songwriter and actor, Dave Navarro and Carmen started dating in February 2001. The couple got engaged after two years in February 2003. On November 22, 2003, Dave and Carmen got married. This relationship also saw an end on July 17, 2006. On August 10, 2006, Carmen applied for divorce. It was finalized on February 20, 2007.
- Colin Farrell (2006) – Irish actor, Colin Farrell and Electra were an item for nearly a month in 2006. They got together after meeting at a party in Playboy Mansion.
- Joan Jett (2006-2007) – Rock guitarist, singer-songwriter, Joan Jett and Carmen RUMORed to have hooked up in May 2006. They broke up in 2007.
- David Spade (2006; 2008) – Actor and stand-up comedian David Spade and Electra were RUMORed to have hooked up in August 2006. They were again linked in 2008 after they were spotted together at a New Year’s Eve party in Las Vegas.
- Rob Patterson (2007-2012) – Guitarist and composer, Rob Patterson commenced dating Carmen in February 2007. Their engagement was confirmed in August 2008 by Carmen’s representative. The engagement was called off in May 2012.
- Simon Cowell (2012-2013) – From December 2012 to February 2013, Carmen dated English reality TV judge and entrepreneur Simon Cowell.
- Ryan Lochte (2013) – In March 2013, competitive swimmer Ryan Lochte and Carmen had a fling with each other. He had a crush on Carmen since he was a teen.
- Max George (2013) – British singer, Max George and Carmen dated for a couple of months in 2013. She is 16 years his senior.
- Jamal Rashid (2014) – In January 2014, she was seen romancing with record producer Jamal Rashid (aka Mally Mall).
Race / Ethnicity
Carmen has English, German, Irish, and Dutch ancestry.
- Buxom figure
- Breathless voice
- Bright blue eyes
37-25-36 in or 94-63.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
Carmen has appeared in print ads for Microsoft UltimateTV service (2001), Candie’s Fragrances (1999), Diet Pepsi (2006), NV Weight-Loss Beauty Pill (2007), Max Factor’s Mascara and Eye Shadow (2008), etc.
She has also appeared in commercials about Blockbuster (2004), Lectric Shave (2011), Carnival Cruise Line (2010), Volkswagen, Taco Bell, Ice Breakers, etc.
Carmen has also endorsed brands like My iMenso, and a lubricant named Electra By Carmen Electra (It is backed by s*x toy giant Fleshlight).
Best Known For
Appearing in Playboy magazines as a glamour model, hosting the MTV game show Singled Out in 1997, and appearing in Baywatch.
As a dancer, she is known for her dancing work with Pussycat Dolls.
In 1993, Carmen released her very first album Carmen Electra via Paisley Park Records and Warner Bros. Records. It received 3 (out of 5) stars from Allmusic.
It was produced by Prince to promote Electra.
She debuted with 1997 comedic horror film American Vampire for her starring role as Sulka.
First TV Show
In 1996, Carmen played the manager in just one episode of Cinemax’s Erotic Confessions.
She tries to drink two bottles of water before starting her day. Carmen used to drink too much soda but has completely stopped now.
She has a dance background and has danced since childhood. Due to that, she was already quite active and disciplined. Carmen doesn’t have to spend much time in the gym and has only had 1 trainer in her life. Sometimes, she does just lunges in her home, if she doesn’t feel like going to the gym. Electra doesn’t also go to the gym daily.
You may also want to look at a workout exclusively designed by Carmen herself for SHAPE magazine.
Carmen Electra Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza, Sushi
- Film – Showgirls (1995)
- Designer – Alexander McQueen
- Dessert – Oreo Cookie Cheesecake
- Movie – Any John Hughes film
- Color – Red
- Place – Hawaii (in US)
- Drink – Sex on the beach (cocktail)
- Tree – Palm tree
- Actor – Will Ferrell
- Book – The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama
- Song – Back in Black (By AC/DC)
- Car – Lamborghini
- Charity – Numerous
- Vegetable – Broccoli
- Fruit – Pineapple
- Photographer – Herb Ritts, Helmut Newton
- Cereal – Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Ice-Cream – Vanilla ice cream with choco chips
- Magazine – Genlux
Carmen Electra Facts
- Singer Nick Lachey and Carmen were schoolmates. Carmen was his senior at Cincinnati Public School District.
- She has always been very close to her family.
- Professionally, she started her career in 1990 via dancing when she danced at Kings Island in Mason, Ohio.
- Electra supports charities like HollyRod Foundation, Elevate Hope, and many others.
- Electra is the godmother to actor Jeremy London’s son, Lyrik London.
- She was placed at #28 in 2007 Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 list.
- In 1998, her mom (died of numerous brain tumors) and older sister Debbie (died of a heart attack while sleeping) died within two weeks of each other. Debbie was just like Carmen’s second mom.
- She has also released a series of fitness videos, viz., “Carmen Electra’s Aerobic Striptease.”
- In FHM’s calendar, Electra was featured as January in 2001, and as August in 2004.
- She has an extinct genus of a fly named after her, i.e. “Carmenelectra.” The research was done by American scientist Neal Evenhuis.
- Carmen is skilled in various dance forms such as ballet, jazz, and tap.
- Visit her official website @ carmenelectra.com.
- Hear more from Carmen on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and MySpace.