|Heather Locklear Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1961|
Heather Locklear is an American actor, model, voice actor, and producer who is known for playing Sammy Jo Carrington in the prime-time soap opera Dynasty, Amanda Woodward in the prime-time soap opera Melrose Place, Officer Stacy Sheridan in the police drama series T. J. Hooker, Caitlin Moore in the sitcom Spin City, Harley Random in the drama series LAX, The First Lady in the drama series Too Close to Home, Rachel King in the comedy-drama series Franklin & Bash, and Alexandra “Alex” Burton in the sitcom Going Places. Additionally, Heather Locklear has also been cast in movies like The Return of Swamp Thing, The First Wives Club, The Perfect Man, Scary Movie 5, Looney Tunes: Back in Action, Wayne’s World 2, Firestarter, Jury Duty: The Comedy, Rock ‘n’ Roll Mom, Her Wicked Ways, Body Language, Highway Heartbreaker, Fade to Black, Shattered Mind, Angels Fall, Flirting with Forty, The Game of Love, and Rich Men, Single Women.
Heather Deen Locklear
Los Angeles, California, United States
Heather graduated from Newbury Park High School.
She later attended the University of California, Los Angeles (dropped out).
Actor, Model, Voice Actor, Producer
- Father – William Robert Locklear (Administrator at University of California, Los Angeles)
- Mother – Diane (nee Tinsley) (Production Executive at Disney)
- Siblings – Mark Locklear (Brother), Colleen Locklear (Sister), Laurie Locklear (Sister)
- Others – Marla Maples (Distant Cousin), Harper Hamilton Locklear (Paternal Grandfather), Esther Mary/Mae Wolsifer (Paternal Grandmother), Kenneth L. D. Tinsley (Maternal Grandfather), Ruth B. Roberts (Maternal Grandmother)
Heather has been signed to the following agencies –
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Artist and Brand Management
Her net worth has been $6 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
123.5 pounds or 56 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Heather Locklear dated –
- Andrew Stevens (1980-1981) – In 1989, she started dating American executive, film producer, director, and actor Andrew Stevens. They separated after a year in 1981.
- Tom Cruise (1982) – Heather dated Tom Cruise from March 1982 to December 1982.
- Scott Baio (1983) – Heather had a brief stint with American film and television actor Scott Baio. After their split, Scott stated –
“She was the first girl I was ever in love with. She is the greatest chick in the world and I just ruined it.”
- Christopher Atkins (1983-1984) – She started dating Christopher Atkins in June 1983 and separated in November 1984, though both of them said it was a RUMOR.
- Mark Harmon (1984) – Heather had a brief affair with American movie and television actor Mark Harmon. In 1986, Mark revealed that their affair started in December 1984 and it was over by New Year.
- Tommy Lee (1985-1993) – Heather and Tommy Lee (Motley Crue drummer), first met during the REO Speedwagon show and was introduced by Motley Crue’s accountant Chuck Shapiro. They commenced dating in July 1985 and got engaged in December 1985. In May 1986, Heather married Tommy in a Courtyard in Santa Barbara. After seven years of marriage, Heather filed a petition for dissolution of marriage, following their separation in June 1993. The divorce of the couple was finalized in August 1993.
- Richie Sambora (1994-2007) – Heather started dating rock band Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora in May 1994. The couple got married on December 17, 1994. Heather gave birth to their daughter Ava Elizabeth in 1997. Heather and Richie separated in December 2005 and finally divorced in 2007, after 13 years of marriage.
- David Spade (2006) – Heather was spotted with American stand-up comedian and actor David Spade and they dated between March 2006 to September 2006.
- Johnathon Schaech (2006) – She was romantically involved with actor and screenwriter Johnathon Schaech in 2006. They worked together in the 2007 mystery thriller romantic drama television film Angels Fall.
- Jack Wagner (2007-2011) – Heather dated her American Opera Melrose Place co-star after they met during the show. The duo started seeing each other in March 2007, before getting engaged on August 12, 2011. They broke off their engagement just after a couple of months and separated in November 2011.
- Larry Porush (2012-2013) – According to a few reports, Heather and Marc were set up on a blind date. They commenced dating in September 2012. Some reports even stated that the two of them got engaged in early 2013 but called it off in mid-2013 and got separated.
- Dr. Marc Mani (March 2013-2016) – Heather started dating the plastic surgeon from Beverly Hills in March 2013. However, they parted ways in 2016.
- Chris Heisser (2018-Present) – Heather and business professional Chris Heisser started seeing each other in 2018 and they got engaged in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Heather Locklear is of English, Scottish, German, Swiss-German, Cornish, and possibly distant Lumbee Native American descent.
37-27-36 in or 94-68.5-91.5 cm
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Heather did TV commercials for Mervyn’s Department Store, Faberge Organic Shampoo (1982), Milk (1982), Blockbuster Video – It’s not Virgin Anymore (Australia), President and First Lady Health Club (1988), Sea & Ski Tanning Lotion (1980).
She has done print ads for various products for L’oreal Paris like Translucide Lasting Luminous Makeup, Colour Riche Luminous Lipstick, Fade Resistant Preference Hair Coloring, Superior Preference Hair Color, Lipstick-spokeswoman, and Color Vive Hair Color, between 1999 to 2004.
Best Known For
She is known for the television soap opera Dynasty, for her role as Sammy Jo Carrington, Officer Stacy Sheridan in the television drama T.J. Hooker and Amanda Woodward in the television soap opera Melrose Place.
She appeared in the American science fiction thriller Firestarter (1984), for her role as Victoria ‘Vicky’ Tomlinson McGee.
First TV Show
She made her debut on TV in 1980 with the American drama series CHiPs in the episode Satan’s Angels, as a teenager.
Heather Locklear is one of the few stars who have a fabulous body even after being in their 50s. She works out under the guidance of celebrity trainer Garrett Warren.
Heather Locklear Favorite Things
- TV Show – Boston Legal
Source – IMDb
Heather Locklear Facts
- Heather turned down the role of Sarah Tobias in The Accused in 1988. The role was then offered to Jodie Foster, who won her first Oscar for the same.
- In September 2008, Locklear was arrested on the suspicion of driving under influence in Santa Barbara and was charged with a misdemeanor. Her case was later dismissed after she pleaded guilty.
- Her college roommate was Susan Levitan (Producer of Family Sins).
- She is the aunt of actor Shane Ahern.
- She sang the backing vocals on Richie Sambora: Undiscovered Soul in 1998.
- She has appeared in Toby Keith’s video Crash Here Tonight.
- A novel by Michael Kun “The Locklear Letters” was released in 2003.
- Heather hosted the VH1’s Fashion Awards (1996) and VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards (1999).
- Heather was among the People Magazines’ Most Beautiful People list of 2006.
- In 1989, she won the Worst Actress Razzie Award for Return of the Swamp Thing.