Ava Elizabeth Sambora
Los Angeles, California, USA
She plans to study at New York University and pursuing an acting career.
- Father – Richie Sambora (Rock guitarist, producer, singer and songwriter)
- Mother – Heather Locklear (Actress)
- Siblings – None
She is represented by Coronel Group.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- Sex appeal
- Platinum blonde hair
36-27-35 in or 91.5-68.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
She has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Being a daughter of the famous Richie Sambora and Heather Locklear.
First TV Show
As an actress, she appeared in a single episode of dramedy Good Luck Charlie for her role as Future Charlie in a 2013 episode “Futuredrama.”
She has a naturally slim trim body and her active lifestyle and hiking are one of the exercises she goes with. She also goes to the gym (at least three times a week) to keep herself in shape.
Her diet includes mostly healthy stuff such as fruits, vegetables and lean meats. Sugary drinks and sodas are a big no for her.
Ava Sambora Favorite Things
- Fashion Designer – Chanel
- Summer Style Trend – Beach Casual
- Sunglasses – Black Gucci
- Lip Shade – Light Pink
- Nail Polish Color for the Summer – White
- Signature Fragrance – Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf
- Childhood Memory – Vacation to Europe with family
Source – Modeliste Magazine
Ava Sambora Facts
- Ava has walked for her father Richie’s clothing line “White Trash Beautiful” during Los Angeles Fashion Weekend in 2010.
- She enjoys going on hikes, especially to Hollywood sign.
- She enjoys listening to Miley Cyrus, Zedd, and The Weeknd.
- She can also perform a little bit country music.
- She is not a big book person, but likes to read old books such as The Great Gatsby.
- Kendall Jenner and Bella Thorne are her style icons.
- She never leaves home without her chapstick and sunglasses.
- Connect with Ava on Twitter and Instagram.