Leslie J. Mann
San Francisco, California, USA
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Mann attended Corona del Mar High School in Newport Beach, California. She, then, studied acting from the Joanne Baron / D. W. Brown Studio.
Her mother married three times in her life and is a real estate agent.
Leslie has two siblings and three older step-brothers.
She is signed to Management Artists Syndication.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leslie Mann started dating producer Judd Apatow in December 1995, when she met him while auditioning for The Cable Guy (1996). The duo married on June 9, 1997. The couple has two daughters together, Iris (b. 2002) and Maude (b. 1998). Maude and Iris have also appeared in a couple of movies with Leslie.
Race / Ethnicity
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has appeared in numerous commercials such as Nouvage (nail polish brand), V8, Chili’s restaurant, paint, Keebler, carbonite, ace, etc.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing comedic roles in the films like The Cable Guy (1996), George of the Jungle (1997), Knocked Up (2007), 17 Again (2009), Funny People (2009), The Change-Up (2011), This Is 40 (2012).
She appeared in 1991 film Virgin High as an extra role.
First TV Show
In 1999, Leslie appeared in NBC’s teen dramedy TV series Freaks and Geeks for her role as Ms. Foote in an episode titled “Chokin’ and Tokin'” (in season 1 and episode 13).
Leslie has a tiny frame and must be working out regularly.
Her fitness schedule and diet plan is not known.
Leslie Mann Favorite Things
- Parenting Advice Book – Yes, Your Teenager Is Crazy
Source – SheKnows
Leslie Mann Facts
- She was born in San Francisco but raised in Newport Beach.
- She was named as “Hollywood’s queen of comedy” in 2012 by Elle magazine.
- Comic actor, Jim Carrey has stated that her looks resembles the German actress and singer, Marlene Dietrich.
- She was raised by her mom.
- As a child, she was very shy.
- She started her career at the age of 18.
- She supports non-profit organization 826LA.