|Jason George Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1972|
Jason George is an American actor and model who rose to fame with his appearance as Michael Bourne in Sunset Beach. Besides that, he is also known for his portrayal of J.T. Hunter in Eve, Dr. Otis Cole in Off the Map, and Dr. Ben Warren in Grey’s Anatomy as well as its spin off Station 19.
Jason Winston George
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
In the year 1990, Jason completed his studies at the Kempsville High School in Virginia Beach.
Later, in 1994, he graduated with a double major in Rhetoric and Communication Studies and Drama from the University of Virginia. After that, he went on to continue his studies at the Temple University in Philadelphia.
In the past, he attained a Master of Fine Arts degree.
- Father – John George
- Mother – Shirley M. George
- Siblings – Jarvis W. George (Brother)
George is represented by APA, TalentWorks, Management 360, and Morris Yorn
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason has dated –
- Vandana Khanna (1999-Present) – Jason got married to Indian-American poet Vandana Khanna on July 10, 1999. However, the couple had met one another while he was studying at the University of Virginia. Together, they have 3 children named Arun, Nikhil, and Jasmine.
Race / Ethnicity
He has African-American ancestry.
- He sports a boxed-shaped beard.
- Thick eyebrows
Jason has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Greater Than Aids. Besides that, Jason has also appeared in various PSA’s including Join the Movement (2014) and A New War (2014).
Jason George Favorite Things
- Room – Living room
Source – Chicago Tribune
Jason George Facts
- Prior to having become an actor, Jason wanted to be a lawyer.
- Jason attended stage combat and fight choreography lessons in the past. Besides that, he is also a skilled dancer, juggler, tumbler, and martial artist.
- In his free time, Jason enjoys track and playing football.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as Channing Lawrence in Moesha in 1998.
Featured Image By Jason George / Instagram