|Raphael Alejandro Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 2007|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Raphael Alejandro is a Canadian actor who is known for having been cast as Matteo Silva in Bunk’d as well as for appearing as Roland in Once Upon a Time. Moreover, he has also showcased his acting skills in other on-screen projects such as Almost Human, Odd Squad, Badge of Honor, How to Be a Latin Lover, Kindergarten Cop 2, and Olympus.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Siblings – Dalila Bela (Older Sister) (Actress), Bruce Salomon (Older Brother) (Actor)
Raphael Alejandro is represented by –
- Premiere Talent Management, Talent Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft or 152.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Latino and White)
Raphael Alejandro is of Brazilian, English, French, and Spanish descent.
- Dimpled smile
- Curly hair
- Wears glasses
Raphael Alejandro Favorite Things
- Superhero – Spider-man
- 2nd Favorite Superhero – Iron Man
- Couple On Once Upon a Time – Robin Hood and Regina
Raphael Alejandro Facts
- At the age of 4, he started acting.
- In October 2013, Raphael Alejandro made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Roland in an episode titled Quite a Common Fairy of the American fantasy adventure drama television series, Once Upon a Time.
- He started appearing as Matteo Silva in the American comedy television series, Bunk’d, in which he co-starred alongside Peyton List, Karan Brar, Skai Jackson, Miranda May, Kevin Quinn, Nathan Arenas, Nina Lu, Mallory James Mahoney, Will Buie Jr., Shelby Simmons, Scarlett Estevez, and Israel Johnson. Raphael Alejandro has played the role of a cautious boy who can find danger in any situation, packs spider and snake bite kits, would rather not be at Camp Kikiwaka, and speaks Portuguese when he is either scared or emotional.
- Apart from English, he can also speak Portuguese, Spanish, and French.
Featured Image by Raphael Alejandro / Instagram