|Israel Johnson Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|July 22, 2005
Israel Johnson is an American actor who has gained popularity with his roles as Ed Morris in Schooled and Noah Lambert in Bunk’d. In addition to that, he has also been a part of several other projects such as Night Catches Us, Little Cousin, Holidays Unwrapped: A Disney Channel Music Event, and Son Shine.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Sibling – Tim Johnson Jr. (Older Brother) (Actor)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wears glasses
- Lean physique
Israel Johnson Facts
- He spent his childhood year growing up in West Philadelphia which is a section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Israel Johnson began with his acting pursuits when he was around 4 years old.
- He made his first film appearance by playing the role of a Kid in the 2010 drama film, Night Catches Us, whose lead cast comprised of Kerry Washington, Anthony Mackie, Jamie Hector, Wendell Pierce, Amari Cheatom, Tariq Trotter, Novella Nelson, Thomas Roy, and Ron Simons.
- In January 2019, Israel Johnson made his first TV show appearance by portraying the character named Ed Morris in an episode titled Tamagotchis and Bells of the ABC sitcom, Schooled.
- He started appearing as Noah Lambert, a teenager from Los Angeles and a new counselor who is an expert actor, in the comedy television series, Bunk’d, in the year 2019. He co-starred on the show alongside the likes of Peyton Roi List, Karan Brar, Skai Jackson, Miranda May, Kevin Quinn, Nathan Arenas, Nina Lu, Mallory James Mahoney, Raphael Alejandro, Will Buie Jr., Shelby Simmons, and Scarlett Estevez.
- He enjoys spending his time playing video games, rapping, and skateboarding.
- Along with his brother Tim Johnson Jr., Israel Johnson has been a part of the musical group named Naturally Johnson.
Featured Image by Israel Johnson / Instagram