|Skai Jackson Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 8, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
New York City, New York, USA
- Father – Jacob Jackson
- Mother – Kiya Cole
- Siblings – She has a sister and a brother.
Abrams Artists Agency L.A.
4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
34 kg or 75 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Kid Trunks (2017-2018)
- Famous Jay (2019)
- Smooky MarGielaa (2019)
- Lil Keed (2019)
- Julez Smith – Their breakup was confirmed by Julez himself in January 2021 during Instagram Q/A. Julez is the son of Solange Knowles.
Race / Ethnicity
Curly black hair
Her shoe size is speculated to be 4 (US).
As Skai started her career as a child model, she has appeared in several commercials including Band-Aid bandages.
Best Known For
Playing Zuri Ross in the Disney Channel sitcom Jessie and it’s spin-off series Bunk’d.
In 2007, she appeared in an independent film Liberty Kid for her role as Destiny – age 3.
First TV Show
From 2009 to 2010 (Season 1 and 2), Jackson played the role as little fish in the preschool children’s television series Bubble Guppies.
She does not workout and may not be taking care of her diet.
Skai Jackson Facts
- Skai has played the character, Zuri Ross, in many TV shows such as Jessie, Austin & Ally, Good Luck Charlie, Ultimate Spider-Man, Jessie’s Aloha-holidays with Parker and Joey, Bunk’d, and K.C. Undercover.
- Skai’s parents split when she was young. So, she spent most of her childhood with her mom.
- She started her professional career in the show business when she was 9 months old.
- She does fashion designing in her free time.
- She is not related to pop singer Michael Jackson.
- Jessie co-stars, Debby Ryan and Skai used to follow each other but unfollowed in April 2015. There may have been some quarrel.
- Connect with Skai on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.