Cameron Michelle Diaz
Cam, Cami, AI (her friends call her so), Cam-ron D
San Diego, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cameron went to Los Cerritos Elementary School.
Cameron Diaz graduated from Long Beach Polytechnic High School, Long Beach, California, USA in 1990.
Actress and former model
- Father – Emilio Diaz (Worked as forearm for California oil company Unocal) (1949-2008)
- Mother – Billie (Import / Export Agent)
- Siblings – Chimene (Older Sister), Michael Diaz (Older Brother)
Elite Model Management
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cameron Diaz dated –
- Justin Timberlake (2003-2007) – Cameron started dating actor and singer Justin Timberlake in 2003. They met at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in April 2003. They dated for almost 4 years before breaking up in 2007.
- Djimon Hounsou (2007) – Cameron was reportedly linked with actor Djimon Hounsou in 2007 after they were spotted together.
- Alex Rodriguez (2010-2011) – It is known that Cameron Diaz dated Alex Rodriguez from April 2010 to September 2011 and the relationship has ended.
- Elon Musk (2013) – Cameron started dating South African businessman and PayPal’s co-founder, Elon Musk in March 2013. She dated Elon for a couple of months and the pair split later in the same year.
- Benji Madden (2014-Present) – The Madden Brothers’ guitarist and lead vocalist, Benji Madden met Cameron for the first time via fashion designer, and actress Nicole Richie in May 2014 and started dating her. He is about 7 years her junior. Cameron and Benji got engaged in December 2014. She married Benji on January 5, 2014, at her home in Beverly Hills, California.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Cuban ancestry. On her mom’s side, she is of English, German, and Scots-Irish descent.
- Big smile
- Long legs
34-23-35 in or 87-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Calvin Klein, Coca-Cola, Levi’s, Tag Heuer
She has appeared in TV commercials for Salon Selectives (1994), PSA ad on www.actgreen.com (2003), PSA ad on The ONE Campaign (2005), Softbank Mobile, Aeon (Japan) (2000), etc.
Best Known For
Cameron Diaz is model turned actress and best known for her big smile, her comedic roles, long legs and muscular arms.
1994 film “The Mask” for her role as “Tina Carlyle”, which was the female lead character
Teddy Bass. See her Workout Routine.
Cameron Diaz Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Fried Chicken, french fries, pasta
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Hobbies – Knitting
- Favorite Band – Ratt
- Favorite Timepass – Snowboarding and Surfing
- Favorite Sport – S*x
- Favorite Perfume – The cheerful Happy Clinique, Gardenia Passion, Petite Cherie
- Favorite Thing to do on a Saturday Night – Food (Cook and feed people)
Cameron Diaz Facts
- Cameron has a reputation for being late.
- Cameron Diaz was voted No. 4 on the 2011 Maxim list of Hot 100 Women.
- She used to be a vegetarian.
- Cameron Diaz was born at 2:53 AM (EST).
- Diaz went to same high school and at the same time as Snoop Dogg.
- She herself says that “I grew up with a lot of boys. I probably have a lot of testosterone for a woman.”
- Cameron’s first celebrity crush was “Harrison Ford“.
- She once told Houston Chronicle that she does not know how to turn on a computer.
- Her wax statue was placed at Madame Tussauds Museum in London on February 19, 2008.
- Her name is mentioned in the lyrics of Brian Wilson’s 1998 song “South America”.
- Join Cameron on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / Flickr / CC By 2.0