|Jenna Bush Hager Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1981|
Jenna Bush Hager is an American author, journalist, and television presenter who is renowned for being the daughter of U.S. President George W. Bush. She has more than 800k followers on Facebook, more than 300k followers on Twitter, and more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Jenna Welch Bush
Dallas, Texas, United States
Jenna completed her high school education from Austin High School in 2000.
She graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Texas in 2004.
Author, Television Presenter, Journalist
- Father – George W. Bush (43rd President of the United States)
- Mother – Laura Bush (Former First Lady of the United States)
- Siblings – Barbara Bush (Older Fraternal Twin Sister) (Health Care Activist)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenna has dated –
- Blake Gottesman (1995-1996)
- William Bridges (2001-2002)
- Henry Hager (2004-Present) – Jenna and Henry Hager are married since May 10, 2008. Henry had proposed to her at Acadia National Park. They are parents to daughters Margaret ‘Mila’ Hager (b. April 13, 2013), Poppy Hager (b. August 13, 2015), and son Henry ‘Hal’ Hager (b. August 2, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, German, French, Irish, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Dutch, Belgian (Flemish), Welsh, Swiss-German, Moravian, and Swedish ancestry.
- Heart-shaped face
- Birthmark on her thighs
Jenna Bush Hager Favorite Things
- Singer – Taylor Swift
- Place to Travel – Maine, U.S.
Source – UsMagazine.com
Jenna Bush Hager Facts
- She was named in honor of her maternal grandmother, Jenna Louise Hawkins. Her middle name, Welch is her mother’s maiden name.
- As of 2020, Jenna and Barbara are the only twins born to a U.S. President.
- Her debut non-fiction book, Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope was released in 2007 to much acclaim.
- In spite of her father serving as a Republican President, Jenna does not support any political party and identifies as a nonpartisan.
- In 2022, she co-wrote a children’s ebook titled The Wonderful World of Blue in collaboration with Dawn (a dishwashing liquid) to spark conversation and positive change for wildlife.
- In 2022, Jenna started a production company with Universal Studios to convert books into TV shows.
- She finds happiness in reading.
- Jenna is not the best at cooking, however, she makes great turkey tacos.
- She got starstruck when she met and interviewed Maya Angelou in her Harlem home.
- Jenna did her first job in high school.
- She has also worked in a clothing store and as a camp counselor.
- The first concert she attended was Paul Simon’s Graceland Tour.
- She likes cheese a lot.
- Growing up, she had a celebrity crush on Eddie Vedder.
- If she wasn’t an author and TV personality, she would have been a teacher.
- Jenna wakes up at 5 a.m. and starts her day with exercises.
- She loves attending costume parties. Jenna has liked become Cleopatra and a saber-toothed tiger.
- She has always felt embarrassed when she sweats a lot through her shirt while filming Today and Hoda Kotb had to blow dry her armpits.
- While traveling, she always carries a book. She likes reading about the debut and diverse authors.
- Jenna loves interior design and architecture.
- Hoda Kotb makes her laugh the most.
- She travels to Maine every summer with her family.
- For a week, she has rafted down the Grand Canyon with her mother and did camping under the shadow of stars.
Featured Image by Sidewalks Entertainment / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0