|Jenna Bush Hager Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1981|
Jenna Bush Hager is an American author, journalist, and television presenter who is renowned for being the daughter of U.S. President George W. Bush. She has more than 800k followers on Facebook, more than 300k followers on Twitter, and more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Jenna Welch Bush
Dallas, Texas, United States
Jenna completed her high school education from Austin High School in 2000.
She graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Texas in 2004.
Author, Television Presenter, Journalist
- Father – George W. Bush (43rd President of the United States)
- Mother – Laura Bush (Former First Lady of the United States)
- Siblings – Barbara Bush (Older Fraternal Twin Sister) (Health Care Activist)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenna has dated –
- Blake Gottesman (1995-1996)
- William Bridges (2001-2002)
- Henry Hager (2004-Present) – Jenna and Henry Hager are married since May 10, 2008. They are parents to daughters Margaret ‘Mila’ Hager (b. April 13, 2013), Poppy Hager (b. August 13, 2015), and son Henry ‘Hal’ Hager (b. August 2, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, German, French, Irish, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Dutch, Belgian (Flemish), Welsh, Swiss-German, Moravian, and Swedish ancestry.
- Heart-shaped face
- Birthmark on her thighs
Jenna Bush Hager Facts
- She was named in honor of her maternal grandmother, Jenna Louise Hawkins. Her middle name, Welch is her mother’s maiden name.
- As of 2020, Jenna and Barbara are the only twins born to a U.S. President.
- Her debut non-fiction book, Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope was released in 2007 to much acclaim.
- In spite of her father serving as a Republican President, Jenna does not support any political party and identifies as a nonpartisan.
Featured Image by Sidewalks Entertainment / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0