|Brielle Biermann Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1997|
Brielle Biermann is an American television personality and model who is known for being the daughter of the TV personality Kim Zolciak-Biermann. On the other hand, Brielle is also recognized for being cast on Don’t Be Tardy and The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Brielle divides her time between Atlanta, Georgia and Los Angeles, California.
According to sources, Brielle attended Johns Creek High School and Roswell High School.
Television Personality, Model, Instagram Star
- Mother – Kim Zolciak-Biermann (Television Personality, Singer)
- Others – Kroy Biermann (Step-Father) (Former American Football Outside Linebacker), Ariana Biermann (Step-Sister) (b. October 17, 2001), Kroy Jagger (Step-Brother) (b. May 31, 2011), Kash Kade (Step-Brother) (b. August 15, 2012), Kaia Rose (Step-Sister) and Kane Ren (Step-Brother) (b. November 25, 2013)
Brielle Biermann’s net worth was ‘$ 40 Thousand’ according to ‘Celebrity Net Worth’.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brielle has dated –
- Chase Chrisley
- Michael Kopech (2016-2018) – Brielle dated baseball player Michael Kopech from 2016 to 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Brielle has Polish and Italian ancestry on her mother’s side.
However, she prefers to dye her hair a shade of blonde.
- Raised and thick eyebrows
- Perfect lips
- Well-toned physical appearance
Through her social media, Brielle has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Loving Tan.
Brielle Biermann Favorite Things
- Fast Food Joint – Chick-fil-A
- Food – Chick-fil-A, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Pizza, Cheeseburgers, Sushi, Mac and Cheese, Waffle House, Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
Source – US Magazine
Brielle Biermann Facts
- She was born to her mother Kim from an affair with a Windsor Locks Police Sergeant. She is Kim Zolciak-biermann’s first child.
- As of March 2023, Brielle had more than 1.3 million followers on her Instagram account.
- She is the founder of KAB Cosmetics.
- Brielle was featured on The Real Housewives of Atlanta from 2008 to 2012, as her mother was also part of the cast of the show.
- She walked the ramp at the Michael Kuluva show during the 2013 New York Fashion Week.
- Brielle feuded with fellow The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore in 2017.
Featured Image By Brielle Biermann / Instagram