|Larsa Pippen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Larsa Pippen is an American television personality, voiceover artist, entrepreneur, socialite, and writer who has appeared in shows such as The Real Housewives of Miami, Dancing with the Stars: Juniors, Selling Sunset, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and Watch What Happens: Live.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Larsa went to the University of Illinois to earn a degree in Political Science. She then attended Piven Theater Workshop to study under director Byrne Piven.
TV Personality, Entrepreneur, Socialite, Voiceover Artist, Writer
She has been signed with Vzable Branding.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Larsa Younan has dated –
- Scottie Pippen (1997-2016, 2017-2018) – In 1997, Larsa and basketball player (now retired) Scottie Pippen got married to each other. From this relationship, Larsa has 4 children, daughter Sophia Pippen (b. 2009), and sons Justin Pippen (b. 2007), Preston Pippen (b. 2004), and Scotty Pippen Jr. (b. 2000). The couple got split in October 2016 due to Larsa’s closeness with the rapper Future. Scottie had filed for divorce which was called off in 2017. They tried making things better in between themselves but couldn’t. The couple again applied for divorce in 2018.
- Tristan Thompson (2016) – She had an encounter with Canadian professional basketball player Tristan Thompson in August 2016.
- Future (2016-2017) – In August 2016, she started seeing the rapper Future. Due to this relationship, Scottie filed for divorce from Larsa. This relationship also saw an end in January 2017.
- Eric Moreland (2018-2019) – American basketball player, Eric Moreland and Larsa dated from late 2018 to March 2019.
- Kris Humphries (2019) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with Kris Humphries, a former professional basketball player who played in the National Basketball Association, in April 2019. The duo has an age gap of more than 10 years, Larsa being the older one.
- Harry Jowsey (2020) – Too Hot to Handle star Harry Jowsey and Larsa were rumored to be dating in September 2020.
- Malik Beasley (2020-2021) – In November 2020, Larsa was seen walking arm in arm with a much younger (over 20 years old) basketball player, Malik Beasley which sparked dating rumors. Malik was already married to Montana Yao at that time. They broke up in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Lebanese ancestry on her mom’s side while she is of Syrian descent on her dad’s side. (via Twitter)
37-27-37 in or 94-68.5-94 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Larsa has served as an ambassador for Haute Living Magazine.
She was later announced as the ambassador of Agadir Haircare.
Best Known For
Being the ex-wife of retired basketball player Scottie Pippen and for dating rapper Future
First TV Show
Larsa was first seen in the talk show Watch What Happens: Live as a guest in March 2011.
Larsa is so much into fitness. She hits the gym 5 days a week and does exercises to target different muscle groups every day.
Regarding diet, to rev up her metabolism, Larsa drinks green juice or protein shake. Her go-to snack option is gluten-free granola, fruit mixes, or pretzels. Grilled ginger mahimahi, brown rice with mixed veggies is her lunch preference.
Her cheat day preference is a red wine with chocolate.
Larsa Pippen Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Chocolate
- Favorite Exercises – For glutes – dumbbell lunges, for core – side and floor planks, for strength – pole dancing classes
- Favorite Summer Holiday Locations – Hawaii, Tahiti, Tasmania, Fiji
- Beauty Essentials – NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream, Agadir Spritz Styling Travel Size Finishing Spray, Beauty Blender (Sponge)
- Perfume – Dolce & Gabanna’s Dolce Rollerball Perfume
Source – LarsaPippen.com
Larsa Pippen Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Chicago, Illinois.
- She had been good friends with Kim Kardashian and has appeared on her show Keeping Up with the Kardashians on multiple occasions.
- Larsa has appeared in the reality show The Real Housewives of Miami in 2011.
- She is a fitness enthusiast.
- She follows Bright Pink charity as they educate people about breast cancer. She herself was once told by a doctor about a problem in her left breast. Luckily, later nothing came out.
- She has interviewed Miami nightclub promoter David Grutman for Trillionaire Magazine in March 2016.
- In July 2020, Kim Kardashian and her sisters had unfollowed Larsa on Instagram.
- In November 2020, she was tested positive for COVID-19. She was feeling pain in her lower body.