|Danny Duncan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 27, 1992|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Danny Duncan is an American YouTube star, comedian, actor, and musician who rocketed to fame after launching his eponymous YouTube channel on Mar 6, 2014, where he began to upload skateboarding and prank videos. He has amassed more than 5.5 million subscribers on the platform as of March 2021. His most popular videos have included Falling With 30,000 Pennies that was posted on June 6, 2016, having garnered more than 30 million views. Duncan has accumulated more than 3 million followers on Instagram as well.
Englewood, Florida, United States
He attended Lemon Bay High School in Englewood in Florida.
YouTuber, Comedian, Actor, Musician
- Mother – Sue Duncan
- Siblings – He has 1 sister.
- Others – Mathew (Half-Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Lindsey Bell – He has been romantically linked with YouTuber Lindsey Bell in the past. While the duration of their relationship is uncertain, it has been said that they likely broke up in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Neck-length, tousled hair
- Defined jawline
Danny Duncan Favorite Things
- Memorable Experience While Shooting – Filming his hoverboarding video with one of the reasons being that it was the first video that had garnered a million views on his channel
- Place To Film His Videos – College campuses, particularly UCLA and the Bruin Plaza in USC, as there is always a lot of people in such areas available to mess with, having found the reactions in the latter place that is very diverse to have always been interesting and fun
Source – Daily Bruin
Danny Duncan Facts
- While growing up, he used to be an active athlete.
- Duncan has stated that his comedy is based on sarcasm and should never be taken seriously.
- He has come up with the topics in his videos from random things occurring in his mind or happening in his life, after which he has thought of ways to incorporate them in his clips.
- Duncan has always been close to his family and has often involved them in his prank videos. In Surprising My Sister With A New Car! video, Danny can be seen drowning his sister’s old car only to quickly surprise her with a brand new one. In his touching video Surprising My Mom With A New House!, he buys his beloved mother a beautiful new house from his YouTube earnings.
- He has frequently expressed that he would eventually love to become an actor and has regarded YouTube to be the perfect platform to launch his career in the proper direction.
- Duncan has fancied himself as a budding musician and posted the song I’m Upset on July 7, 2018, after his new scooter got stolen.
- He has pointed out that he has always been himself in every video and never stopped to try to figure out what to do, that would sell best. He has never acted like a different person, been fake, or paid people to act in a particular way to get a better reaction, and he has believed that his viewers have sensed that and liked it.
Featured Image by Danny Duncan / Instagram