Gillian Amalia Zinser
Washington, D.C., United States
Gillian Zinser has attended the New York University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Dale Appleman (Painter)
- Siblings – Unknown
Gillian Zinser is represented by Innovative Artists L.A.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gillian Zinser has dated –
- Luke Grimes – Gillian Zinser is reported to be in a relationship with actor Luke Grimes. She prefers to keep her love life away from tabloids. They started dating in November 2011 or early 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-33 in or 84-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Gillian hasn’t endorsed any major brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Ivy Sullivan in the teen drama TV series, 90210.
- Having made guest appearances in popular TV series such as Southland and Cupid.
In 2011, Gillian made her film debut in the role of Jenna in the drama film The Truth Below.
First TV Show
In 2009, Gillian guest appeared as Beatnik sexpot in the comedy series Cupid.
Gillian is an avid surfer and relies on it to keep her body in shape.
When it comes to diet, she is a big believer of striking a balance. She tries to go for simple and natural recipes. Her focus is on eating organic and whole foods. Whenever it is possible, she cooks her food at home.
Also, she is a big fan of juicing. Plus, she drinks a lot of water to make sure that she is properly hydrated throughout the day.
Gillian Zinser Favorite Things
- Digital Inspirations – pitchfork.com, thedailynice.com, haw-lin.com, coveteur.com
- Longboards – Falsa Balsa
- Artists – Travis Lindquist
- Teen Outfit – Jeans and t-shirts
- Accessory – Chapstick
- Halloween Costume – The Holograms and Jem
- Fall Trend – Layers
- Caribbean Hideaway – Little Corn Island in Nicaragua
Source – Elle, Teen Vogue, Elle
Gillian Zinser Facts
- She is mad about hats. She collects hats from various destinations from her trips all over the world.
- In 2011, she did social activism work for Artists for Peace and Justice Association, which works to build schools in the economically deprived regions of Haiti.
- She has worked with Waves for Water Hurricane Sandy Relief Initiative to help restore normalcy in the regions hit by the devastating hurricane.
- In 2013, she gave away her clothes, accessories and other fashion items to Closet Rich, an online website that specializes in selling used designer items. The proceeds from the sale of her items were given to charities.
- She has an interest in arts and design. She has created a series of artworks for her home.
- She is an amateur photographer and likes to document her travel chronicles as artistically as possible.
- She has partnered with “Be the Match Foundation” to raise awareness about their mission and funds for their operations. They strive to help patients suffering from lymphoma, leukemia and other serious diseases.
- Her character in 90210 was initially introduced in the second season. She was signed up for the recurring role but due to positive feedback, she became a part of the regular cast by the next season.
- Visit her official website @ gillianzinser.com.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.