|Jessie Usher Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 29, 1992|
Jessie Usher is an American actor who is prominently known for his portrayal of Cam Calloway on Survivor’s Remorse and Lyle on Level Up. Besides that, he has also appeared in various other shows and films such as When the Game Stands Tall, Independence Day: Resurgence, and The Boys. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Jessie T. Usher Jr.
Maryland, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
He was part of the Alpha Gamma Sigma. Later, he attended a community college where he studied art culinary. He was 15 years old when he graduated from high school.
- Father – Jessie T.
- Mother – Judith Usher
- Siblings – Jesstia Usher (Sister). He has 1 more sibling.
He is represented by Creative Artists Agency and MGMT Entertainment.
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
87 kg or 192 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jessie has dated –
- Tristin Mays
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- He sports a boxed shaped beard.
- Short hairstyle
He has appeared in commercials for various brands such as Oscar Mayer.
Jessie Usher Favorite Things
- Movie Of All-Time – Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Source – Hollywood Reporter
Jessie Usher Facts
- He was 5 years old when he started to develop an interest in acting after his sister Jesstia was signed on for a commercial.
- Jessie started to work on the small screen after being signed on to do a commercial for Oscar Meyer.
- His family moved to Los Angeles in order to give Jessie’s acting career leverage.
- He enjoys dancing, however, he once stated that he is not a great dancer.
- Jessies once broke his ring finger while on a trampoline.
- In his free time, he enjoys going out to parties, listening to music, training in martial arts, and also enjoys playing football. Besides that, he also loves to cook.
Featured Image By Jessie Usher / Instagram