|Varun Sandesh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 21, 1989|
Varun Sandesh is an Indian-American actor who is widely recognized for his roles in Telugu films including the blockbuster that went on to become a cult classic named Happy Days (2007), Kotha Bangaru Lokam (2008), Maro Charitra (2010), Yemaindi Ee Vela (2010) and D for Dopidi (2013). He gained further popularity after he participated in Star Maa’s reality TV show Bigg Boss Telugu 3 in 2019, making it to the grand finale and being placed in the 4th position.
Varun Sandesh Jeedigunta
Rayagada, Orissa, India
He completed his higher studies at Bridgewater Township in New Jersey in the United States. He wanted to become a medical professional. However, in his senior last year, he discontinued so he could go to India to take part in an audition for a film. After his film debut, he went back to America and finished his final year.
Actor, Television Personality, Producer
- Father – Vijay Saradhi
- Mother – Ramani Jeedigunta
- Siblings – Veena Sahithi (Younger Sister) (Singer & Lyricist)
- Others – Ramachandra Murthy Jeedigunta (Grandfather) (Telugu Writer), Sridhar Jeedigunta (Uncle) (Telugu Television Personality)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Shraddha Das (2011) – He had a brief relationship with his co-star Shraddha Das.
- Vithika Sheru (2015-Present) – He got engaged to fellow actress Vithika Sheru on December 7, 2015, and they tied the knot on August 19, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mustache and beard
- Dimpled smile
He has endorsed several brands including Kalanjali.
Varun Sandesh Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Playing baseball, football, basketball, and cricket
Source – NetTV4U
Varun Sandesh Facts
- His grandfather was a renowned Telugu writer who had worked for All India Radio in Hyderabad for almost 3 decades.
- Varun’s family had resided in Hyderabad for 4 years before moving to the United States.
- During his stay in America, he worked for a cricket company called Dreamcricket.com.
- In 2007, while he was pursuing his medical studies, Sandesh came across an advertisement for an audition for a Sekhar Kammula movie and applied for the part, although he never had any acting experience before. He received a mail with the script of a scene from the film and he was instructed to enact it and send it back. Soon after he shot and forwarded the required video clippings of himself to Kammula, he got selected for the lead role in the film Happy Days. The film went on to become a huge commercial success and it also won critical acclaim, receiving numerous honors including a number of Filmfare Awards South as well as the Nandi Awards.
Featured Image by Varun Sandesh / Instagram