|Christine Chiu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 14, 1982|
Christine Chiu is a Taiwanese businessperson, philanthropist, reality television personality, couture collector, dancer, co-founder of Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery inc., and producer. She has gained popularity for being a part of the Netflix original reality series Bling Empire.
Christine Alexandra Chiu
Los Angeles, California, United States
Christine Chiu graduated from Pepperdine University in Malibu, California with a degree in International Business.
Businessperson, Philanthropist, Reality Television Personality, Couture Collector, Co-founder of Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Inc., Producer, Dancer
Christine Chiu has been represented by A3 Artists Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $50 Million.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christine Chiu has dated –
- Gabriel Chiu (2006-Present) – In the year 2006, she got married to Gabriel Chiu, a Taiwanese-American plastic surgeon and philanthropist who has claimed to be a direct descendant of the Song Dynasty emperors. The couple has appeared in Netflix’s reality TV series Bling Empire. They have a son, named Gabriel Chiu III (aka Baby G), who was conceived via IVF in 2018. The family donated $1 million dollars to the Cayton Children’s Museum in Santa Monica for their son’s 1st birthday.
Race / Ethnicity
Christine Chiu Favorite Things
- Place – Patagonia
Source – Just Jared
Christine Chiu Facts
- She has worked as a co-owner of Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery with her husband.
- Christine cannot pronounce the word “squirrel.”
- She wears specialty contacts for vision.
- Christine Chiu’s family has worked with a number of charities including Art of Elysium, The Prince’s Foundation, The Ghetto Film School, Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and AmFAR.
- She was cast in the Netflix reality television series Bling Empire in 2021. It focuses on the lives of wealthy East Asian and East Asian-American socialites based in the Los Angeles area.
- Along with Gabriel Chiu, she has worked closely with the Prince’s Foundation Health & Wellbeing Centre at Dumfries House in East Ayrshire, Scotland.
- In 2021, Christine Chiu appeared as a contestant on the 30th season of Dancing with the Stars alongside professional dancer and choreographer Pasha Pashkov.
Featured Image by Christine Chiu / Instagram