|Pasha Pashkov Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1986|
Pasha Pashkov is a Russian professional dancer and choreographer who gained recognition as a contestant on the 28th season of Dancing with the Stars. Aside from that, Pasha is also a Blackpool Champion.
New York City, New York, United States
Pasha studied at Baruch College.
Professional Dancer, Choreographer
- Siblings – He has a brother.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Pasha has dated –
- Daniella Karagach (2010-Present) – Pasha got married to dancer and choreographer Pasha Pashkov on July 14, 2014, after having dated her for 4 years. He and Daniella began performing with one another in 2009. In November 2022, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together, a baby girl. On May 30, 2023, they welcomed a daughter named Nikita.
Race / Ethnicity
- Heart-shaped face
- He sports a stubble beard
Through his social media, Pasha has either endorsed or promoted various brands including DoorDash.
Pasha Pashkov Favorite Things
- Style Of Dance – Rumba
- Competition – Blackpool
- Venue – Nationals in Provo, Utah and Blackpool.
- Sport – Soccer, Dance
- Holiday Destination – Samana
- Film – Shutter Island
- Music Artist – Michael Jackson
Source – International Dance Shoes
Pasha Pashkov Facts
- Pashkov was only 11 years old when he started attending dance lessons at his school.
- In his free time, Pasha loves to watch his favorite shows and eatables.
- He is a huge fan of soccer.
- His biggest inspiration is Italian dancer William Pino.
- He took part in the World of Dance competition in 2018, where he appeared alongside the likes of Jennifer Lopez and Jenna Dewan.
- Pasha participated in season 30 of Dancing with the Stars in September 2021 where he was partnered with Christine Chiu.
Featured Image By Pasha Pashkov / Instagram