|Daniella Karagach Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1992|
Daniella Karagach is an American dancer who came into prominence after pairing up with her dance partner Leonid Juashkovsky and winning the junior II 10 dance title in 2007. They have been the United States junior I and II Latin champions multiple times, they were the United States representatives to the World Championships in Latvia, Russia, as well as Barcelona and they have also performed together in numerous TV shows including America’s Ballroom Challenge (2007-2008). Daniella gained further popularity by appearing on Dancing with the Stars in 2019 and getting bumped up to full-time pro in 2020 for season 29 where she danced with rapper and singer Nelly.
Daniella Brittany Karagach
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She went to Franklin D. Roosevelt High School. After that, she attended The City University of New York at the Staten Island College Campus in 2010, majoring in Childhood Education.
- Father – Mark Karagach
- Mother – Regina Yvette Karagach
- Others – Arie Zurinam (Stepfather), Ariana Zurinam (Stepsister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Pasha Pashkov (2010-Present) – She tied the knot with dancer and choreographer Pasha Pashkov on July 14, 2014, after dating him for 4 years.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Moldovan descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp nose
- Prominent cheekbones
Daniella Karagach Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Pastime – Being with her husband
- Has Cherished – Traveling and dancing around the world with her spouse
- Obsession – Peanut butter and Cheetos
- TV shows – Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Daniella Karagach Facts
- She was born to immigrant parents from Moldova.
- She was raised in Forest Hills and the Bath Beach neighborhoods of New York and she later on relocated to South Beach in Staten Island.
- Daniella started going to ballet classes at the tender age of 3.
- When in school, she had problems focusing and used to keep moving all the time. Her mother took her to the doctor and she got diagnosed with ADHD and prescribed medication. However, her mother refused to give her the antidote as she felt she was too young for it, being only 6 years old and went on to put her into ballroom dancing that she fell in love with it. She even began to focus better and her performance in school improved significantly. She has affirmed that dancing had helped her overall in life.
- When she was 7 years old, she began taking lessons in Latin dance and at the age of 11, she began to study standard ballroom dancesport, making a partnership with Leonid Juashkovsky.
- Daniella started a dance partnership with Pasha Pashkov in January 2009. They together have been United States 10-Dance Champions and Latin Champions multiple times and were chosen to represent the U.S. at the World Games in 2009 in Taiwan. They had made it to the semifinals in the world championship that had taken place in Spain.
- She is fluent in Russian.
- She only has a dimple on her right cheek.
Featured Image by Daniella Karagach Pashkova / Instagram