|Necar Zadegan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1982|
Necar Zadegan is an American actress and model who is most notably known for her role as First Lady Dalia Hassan on 24 and Delia Banai on Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce. Apart from that, she has also appeared in various other hit films and shows such as NCIS: New Orleans, Outlaw, CSI Miami, How I Met Your Mother, and Unthinkable.
Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, West Germany
Necar studied at the University of California, Santa Barbara from where she attained a Bachelor of Arts in Literature.
She also went to the Sorbonne University in Paris.
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Necar is represented by –
- Elevate Entertainment
- APA Agency
- Chad Christopher (Attorney)
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Necar has dated –
- Gadi Erel (2008-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Iranian and German descent.
- She has a mole near her upper lip.
- Heart-shaped lips
- Necar can often be seen portraying strong-willed and driven women.
Necar Zadegan Favorite Things
- Room – Balcony
Source – Los Angeles Times
Necar Zadegan Facts
- She was brought up in San Francisco, California.
- Necar was 16 years old when she started her career as an actress in theatre at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in Scotland.
- She loves to spend time in her balcony. Besides that, she is also very fond of plants and enjoys being the one to host parties.
- Necar can fluently converse in English, German, and Persian.
- She got her big break in the entertainment industry in 2010, with her role as Dalia Hassan in 24.
- Necar is made her debut TV show appearance as a Sales Associate on The Bernie Mac Show in 2005. Later, in 2010, she made her first theatrical film appearance as Jehan Younger in Unthinkable.
- Her debut Broadway act was in 2011, alongside veteran actor Robin McLaurin Williams in Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo, which was nominated for a Pulitzer Prize.
- With time, she has worked alongside various well-known stars such as Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Sheen, Carrie-Anne Moss, Gary Weeks, Kiefer Sutherland, Holly Hunter, Tim Robbins, and Daniel Zovatto.
Featured Image By Necar Zadegan / Instagram