|Jenna Dewan-Tatum Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1980|
Jenna Dewan-Tatum is an American actress, dancer, producer, businesswoman, and voiceover artist whose career started as a backup dancer for Janet Jackson and Jenna then went on to appear in a variety of shows and movies including Witches of East End, Soundtrack, The Resident, She Made Them Do It, American Horror Story: Asylum, The Young and the Restless, Love Lies Bleeding, Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleader Scandal, The Six Wives of Henry Lefay, Melrose Place, Supergirl, American Virgin, Balls to the Wall, The Wedding Year, Slightly Single in L.A., and Berlin, I Love You.
Jenna Lee Dewan
Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jenna attended Grapevine High School in Grapevine, Texas. She was a varsity cheerleader there. After graduating in 1999 and becoming prom queen in her senior year, she went on to study at the University of Southern California.
Actress, Dancer, Businesswoman, Producer, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Darryll Dewan (American Football Player)
- Mother – Nancy Bursch Smith (née Bursch)
- Siblings – Missy Dewan (Sister), Nathan Dewan (Brother), Shane Dewan (Brother), Daniel Dewan (Brother)
- Others – Emil Dewan (Paternal Grandfather), Evelyn Ziemba (Paternal Grandmother), Donald Dudley Bursch (Maternal Grandfather), Elizabeth Anne/Ann Wheeler (Maternal Grandmother), Claude Brooks Smith (Stepfather)
Jenna Dewan has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenna has dated –
- Justin Timberlake (2002) – Jenna dated Justin after he broke up with Britney, but the friendship between the two was not more than a few months long.
- Shane West (2003-2005) – From June 2003 to February 2005, Jenna dated Shane West.
- Channing Tatum (2005-2018) – The couple met each other in September 2005, on the set of ‘Step Up’. The meetings turned into dating. Finally, both gave their affair a name by engaging with each other in September 2008 and then through marriage, the very next year on July 11, 2009, at Church Estates Vineyards in Malibu, California. The couple lived together for more than 8 years after marriage. Jenna gave birth to a daughter – Everly on May 31, 2013, in London, England. In April 2018, they announced their separation. In October 2018, she legally applied for divorce from Channing.
- Steve Kazee (2018-Present) – In late 2018, Jenna was seen getting cozy with actor Steve Kazee. Publicly, they were first seen kissing at the Halloween party in October 2018. In September 2019, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together and they got engaged in February 2020. Their son, Callum Michael Rebel, was born on March 6, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Her dad has Polish and Lebanese ancestry and her mother is of German and English descent.
33-26-34 in or 84-66-86 cm
Best Known For
She had appeared in the 2004 TV movie that was a remake of the 1966–1971 series Dark Shadows. The movie was a one-hour television pilot that was produced by Warner Bros Television. She did the role of Sophia.
First TV Show
She appeared in an American sitcom Quintuplets for her role as Haley. She had a chance to appear in just a single episode titled “Little Man on Campus” in 2004. The show was also able to produce only 22 episodes in its lifetime.
During her pregnancy, she started doing a light workout. She gave birth to a baby girl on May 31, 2013. Jenna had indulged in eating tacos during her pregnancy.
In general, due to her busy schedule, she gets less time to exercise. But, whenever she gets, she takes the help of trainer JJ Dancer.
Jenna Dewan Facts
- She is a vegan.
- She is an animal rights activist.
- She owns a production company, 33andOut Productions along with friends Reid Carolin, Adam Martingano, Brett Rodriguez, and ex-husband Channing Tatum.
- Dewan’s parents have different ancestries. Her father is of Lebanese and Polish descent while her mother has German and English ancestry.
- Her parents divorced when she was young and her mother, Nancy remarried to Claude Smith.
- She has a dog named Meeka.
- Jenna has also co-founded Iron Horse Entertainment.
- Alongside Sarah Hyland, Tyler James Williams, Matt Shively, and Anna Camp, she co-starred as Jessica in the 2019 romantic comedy film, The Wedding Year.
- She was a cheerleader during her high school.
- Over the years, Jenna has also been a part of music videos for songs like Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet Jackson, Happy Anniversary, All I Want for Christmas Is You! by Mariah Carey, So Real by Mandy Moore, Not Myself Tonight by Christina Aguilera, One Heart by Celine Dion, Get Up by Ciara featuring Chamillionaire, and (When You Gonna) Give It Up to Me by Sean Paul ft. Keyshia Cole.