Jenna Lee Dewan
Hartford, Connecticut, USA
Jenna attended Grapevine High School in Grapevine, Texas. She was a varsity cheerleader there. After graduating in 1999 and becoming prom queen in her senior year, she went on to study at the University of Southern California.
Actress, dancer, businesswoman
- Father – Darryll Dewan (American Football Player)
- Mother – Nancy Bursch Smith (née Bursch)
- Siblings – Missy Dewan (Sister), Nathan Dewan (Brother), Shane Dewan (Brother), Daniel Dewan (Brother)
- Others – Claude Brooks Smith (Stepfather), Elizabeth (Grandmother)
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenna dated –
- Justin Timberlake (2002) – Jenna dated Justin after he broke up with Britney, but the friendship between the two was not more than a few months long.
- Shane West (2003-2005) – From June 2003 to February 2005, Jenna dated Shane West.
- Channing Tatum (2005-2018) – The couple met each other in September 2005, on the set of ‘Step Up’. The meetings turned into dating. Finally, both gave their affair a name by engaging with each other in September 2008 and then through marriage, the very next year on July 11, 2009, at Church Estates Vineyards in Malibu, California. The couple lived together for more than 8 years after marriage. Jenna gave birth to a daughter – Everly on May 31, 2013, in London, England. In April 2018, they announced their separation. In October 2018, she legally applied for divorce from Channing.
- Steve Kazee (2018-Present) – In late 2018, Jenna was seen getting cozy with actor Steve Kazee. Publicly, they were first seen kissing at the Halloween party in October 2018. But, they appear to be dating from some months.
Race / Ethnicity
Her dad has Polish and Lebanese ancestry and mother has German and English ancestry.
33-26-34 in or 84-66-86 cm
Best Known For
She had appeared in the 2004 TV movie that was a remake of the 1966–1971 series Dark Shadows. The movie was a one-hour television pilot that was produced by Warner Bros Television. She did the role of Sophia.
First TV Show
She appeared in an American sitcom Quintuplets for her role as Haley. She had a chance to appear in just a single episode titled “Little Man on Campus” in 2004. The show was also able to produce only 22 episodes in its lifetime.
During her pregnancy, she started doing a light workout. She gave birth to a baby girl on May 31, 2013. Jenna had indulged in eating tacos during her pregnancy.
In general, due to her busy schedule, she gets less time to exercise. But, whenever she gets, she takes the help of trainer JJ Dancer.
Jenna Dewan Facts
- She is a vegan.
- She is an animal rights activist.
- She owns a production company, 33andOut Productions along with friends Reid Carolin, Adam Martingano, Brett Rodriguez and husband Channing Tatum.
- Dewan’s parents have different ancestries. Her father is of Lebanese and Polish descent while her mother has German and English ancestry.
- Her parents divorced when she was young and her mother, Nancy remarried to Claude Smith.
- She has a dog named Meeka.
- Jenna has also co-founded Iron Horse Entertainment.
- She was a cheerleader during her high school.
- Visit her official website @ jennadewanunwrapped.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.