|Ciara Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 1985|
Ciara is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, fashion model, and actor. She released her debut studio album, Goodies, on September 28, 2004, and it was certified ‘3x Platinum’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and garnered 2 nominations at the 48th Annual Grammy Awards, while also establishing Ciara as a teen idol. Her discography also includes other albums and songs like Dance like We’re Making Love, Ciara: The Evolution, Jackie, Beauty Marks, Ciara, Fantasy Ride, I Bet, Basic Instinct, Thinkin Bout You, Greatest Love, Can’t Leave ’em Alone (ft. 50 Cent), Speechless, Sorry, and Evapora (with Iza and Major Lazer). In addition to that, she has also worked in several shows and movies including Mama, I Want to Sing!, All You’ve Got, America’s Next Top Model, America’s Most Musical Family, All That, That’s My Boy, I Can Do That, The Game, Idols South Africa, and Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn.
Ciara Princess Harris
The First Lady of Crunk, The Princess, Princess of Crunk & B, Ci Ci, Ci
Fort Stewart, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Bellevue, Washington, United States
In 2003, she graduated from Riverdale High School in Riverdale, Georgia.
Singer, songwriter, record producer, actor, dancer, fashion model
- Father – Carlton Harris (Worked in Army)
- Mother – Jackie Harris (Worked in Air Force)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Gladys Stewart (Maternal Grandmother)
Her career has been managed by Lisa Ellis.
She has been signed with William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
R&B, hip-hop, pop, dance
LaFace, Sho’nuff, Jive, Epic
Her net worth had been $20 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ciara has dated –
- Lakyle Thomas (2002-2003) – She started going out with model Lakyle Thomas in April 2002 but they broke up the following year in August.
- Lloyd Polite (2003-2004) – In August 2003, she began dating singer Lloyd Polite but they eventually parted ways in June 2004.
- Bow Wow (2004-2006) – She dated rapper Bow Wow from October 2004 to April 2006. They met while recording the song “Like You” and also got engaged before separating in 2006.
- T.I. (2006) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with rapper, record executive, and actor T.I. in May 2006.
- 50 Cent (2007-2010) – They went on the tour and recorded a song together and started dating in February 2007. The duo dated ON and OFF for three years until July 2010.
- Ludacris (2008) – Around May-June 2008, Ludacris and Ciara were RUMORed to be dating, when they were seen looking cozy during an ESPN party.
- Amar’e Stoudemire (2010-2011) – Exceptionally tall Amar’e (He is around 6 ft 11 inches tall), who is a basketball player by profession dated Ciara from January 2010 to July 2011.
- Trey Songz (2010) – For about two months (from July 2010 to September 2010), the two of these dated together. Trey was cheating on Lauren London with Ciara. But, finally, this relationship broke as he went back to date with Lauren again.
- Cam Newton (2011) – From August 2011 to December 2011, Ciara dated American football player, Cam Newton.
- Future (2012-2014) – American rapper, Future started dating Ciara in December 2012. They engaged on October 25, 2013. She was expecting her first child with Future, which she announced on January 14, 2014. The couple welcomed their first child, son Future Zahir Wilburn on May 19, 2014. The engagement was called off in August 2014.
- Russell Wilson (2015-Present) – In March 2015, she started dating Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson. On March 11, 2016, she announced her engagement with Russell. On July 6, 2016, they tied the knot in Cheshire, England. On April 28, 2017, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Sienna Princess Wilson. In January 2020, it was announced that the couple was expecting their 2nd child together and their son, Win Harrison Wilson was born on July 23, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry on both her parents’ sides. But, on her mother’s side, she also has some Irish roots.
Her natural hair color is believed to be black.
But, she likes to dye them blonde.
- Versatile dancer
- Flat stomach
- Round hips
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
11 (US) or 8.5 (UK) or 41.5 (EU)
She has appeared in Verizon LG’s Chocolate Touch cell phone commercial.
Ciara endorsed Topshop USA in July 2015.
Best Known For
Her debut album “Goodies”, which was a success. It was certified as 3x Platinum by RIAA (USA).
She released her debut album Goodies on September 28, 2004, via LaFace Records. It charted at #1 in US R&B and #3 otherwise in the country. She was able to sell 2,748,000 copies of the album in the U.S. only and was certified as 3x Platinum. The album is about 50 minutes long.
In 2006, she appeared in the sports/drama film All You’ve Got for her role as Becca Watley. The film debuted on MTV.
First TV Show
In 2012, she appeared in the reality singing show Idols South Africa as a guest judge in Season 8 Top 2 – Final.
She takes help from personal trainer Gunnar Peterson, who also helps several other celebrities like Kim Kardashian.
Ciara Favorite Things
- Movies – Godfather (1972)
Source – USMagazine.com
- Her music influences include Michael Jackson and Sade.
- Ciara has two pet dogs namely, Tyson and Georgia.
- Ciara was born in Texas but had spent her childhood in Arizona, California, New York, Utah, Nevada, and Germany due to her father’s job in the army.
- Ciara was so influenced by the music that she formed a girl group “Hearsay”, consisting of three girls. The band ended soon after due to differences among the group members.
- She is addicted to dental flossing and ice chewing.
- Whenever she visits a new country, she does study its history.
- Ciara is good friends with Bow Wow. She is also friends with Missy Elliott and Kim Kardashian.
- She was a cheerleader in her school.
- She has worked with music producer Jazze Pha in the past and recorded 4 songs with him. Ciara also credits him as her “music soulmate”.
- Her name is pronounced as “Sierra”.
- She used to tower over most of the people while in school.
- She has revealed that she initially wanted to be a model. It was after watching Destiny’s Child on TV that she decided to become a musician.
- Ciara has two dogs (of Great Danes breed) named, Naomi and Prince.
- In August 2021, she launched her fashion line, LITA by Ciara.
- In October 2021, Ciara announced her partnership with Ten To One Rum as an investor and co-owner.
- In May 2022, Ciara was featured on the cover of the Sports Illustrated‘s Swimsuit issue along with celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Maye Musk.