|T.I. Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1980|
T.I. is an American rapper, actor, record producer, entrepreneur, record executive, and author who has released several albums including Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head, Urban Legend, King, T.I. vs. T.I.P., Trap Muzik, Dime Trap, I’m Serious, No Mercy, and Us or Else: Letter to the System. He has also been a member of the hip hop group PSC which released its debut studio album 25 to Life on September 20, 2005. Moreover, T.I. has been cast in shows and movies like Ant-Man, T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Monster Hunter, American Gangster, Identity Thief, Sleepless, and Dolemite Is My Name.
Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr.
King of the South, T.I.P, Rubber Band Man
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
T.I. attended Douglass High School, from where he dropped out.
Rapper, Record Producer, Actor, Entrepreneur, Record Executive, Songwriter
- Father – Clifford “Buddy” Harris Senior
- Mother – Violeta Morgan
- Siblings – Precious Harris (Older Sister) (Passed away in a car accident on February 22, 2019), LaTeisha Harris (Sister), Brice Harris (Brother)
T.I. is signed with –
- Grand Hustle Entertainment (Music Artist Management Company)
- Category 5 Entertainment, Inc., Company, Santa Monica, California, United States
Hip hop, Trap, Gangsta rap
Grand Hustle, Columbia Records, Ghet-O-Vision, LaFace, Atlantic, Arista, Epic, Roc Nation
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
T.I. has dated –
- Chynna Lee – RUMOR
- Trina (2004) – It is RUMORed that he dated rapper and television personality Trina in 2004.
- Lashon Dixon (1995–2001) – T.I. started dating Lashon Dixon, a local American girl in 1995. T.I. and Lashon were together for 6 years until July 2001, when they broke up. The duo has two kids, Messiah Ya’ Majesty Harris (born on February 2, 2000) and Domani Uriah Harris (born on March 19, 2001).
- Ranniqua (1999–2001) – While T.I. was in a relationship with Lashon Dixon, he met another American girl named Ranniqua and they started dating. After two years together, Ranniqua found out about T.I.’s relationship with Lashon in January 2001 and immediately broke up with him.
- Ms Niko – He had been in a relationship with rapper Ms Niko in the past, with whom he has a daughter named Deyjah Harris (b. June 17, 2001) who is an Instagram star.
- LeToya Luckett (2000-2001)
- Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottle (2001–Present) – T.I. and the former Xscape member Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottle commenced dating in September 2001. They got engaged on April 25, 2007, and then married on July 30, 2010. T.I. thereby became stepfather to Zonnique Pullins, Tameka’s daughter from her previous relationship. T.I. and Tameka went on to have 3 children – 2 sons King Harris (b. August 25, 2004) and Major Philant Harris (b. May 16, 2008) and a daughter Heiress Diana Harris (b. March 2016). Tameka filed for divorce in December 2016 but later the duo decided to work on their marriage and she stated, “The divorce is off.”
- Eve (2005) – T.I. was rumored to be dating rapper Eve in 2005.
- Nicole Alexander (2006–2010) – On January 25, 2006, T.I. commenced dating Nicole Alexander, best known for winning the VH1 reality television shows I Love Money and Flavor of Love. Their relationship lasted for 4 years until July 17, 2010.
- Ciara (2006) – RUMOR
- Blac Chyna (2009) – He has a fling with model, socialite, and entrepreneur, Blac Chyna, in 2009.
- Jasmin Jaye (2013) – Despite the fact that he was married to Tameka Cottle, T.I. started dating American model Jasmin Jaye in 2013. It is RUMORED that the two are still dating from time to time.
- Bernice Burgos (2016) – He went out with glamor model Bernice Burgos in the year 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Wearing his hats leaning to the left
- Sharp voice
- Often wears sunglasses
10 (US) or 9 (UK) or 43 (EU)
T.I. appeared in TV commercials for Chevrolet in 2007 and Crime Stoppers back in 2010.
T.I. is a born Christian or a Southern Baptist to be more exact.
He often attends the New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Atlanta.
Best Known For
T.I. is known for releasing 9 albums including I’m Serious, Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, King, T.I. vs T.I.P., Paper Trail, No Mercy, Trouble Man: Heavy is the Head, and Paperwork.
He is also known for his hit singles Whatever You Like, Big Shit Poppin (Do It), No Matter What, Live Your Life (featuring Rihanna), Dead and Gone (featuring Justin Timberlake), and No Mediocre (featuring Iggy Azalea).
T.I.’s first album was named I’m Serious and it was released on October 9, 2001, through Arista Records. In T.I.’s debut album, you will find guest appearances by Jazze Pha, Too Short, Lil Jon, Pastor Troy, Youngbloodz, P$C, Mac Boney, and Pharrell Williams.
The album is of southern hip hop and rap genre and its length is 71:06. I’m Serious is the lowest-selling album to date with only 268,000 copies sold.
T.I. first appeared in the movie ATL in 2006, in which he played the character of Rashad.
First TV Show
T.I. first gained notice when he showed up in the TV series Entourage, where he played the role of himself.
T.I. doesn’t have a personal trainer, he exercises by himself. He often goes to the gym and lifts weights.
“I found that going to the gym and working out couple days in a week gives my body the needed refresh. I definitely feel more energized and alive after I’m done with my workout, expect when I do cardio.”
– said the popular rapper.
T.I. Favorite Things
- Food – Chicken
- Rapper – Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Eminem
- TV Shows – Friends (1994-2004)
- Color – Black
- Actress – Angela Bassett
Source – Hiphopdx.com, IMDb
- T.I. dealt with drugs when he was in his teens.
- His father was residing in New York and T.I. often went there to visit him.
- He was arrested numerous times by the age of 14.
- His father died of Alzheimer’s disease.
- He has collaborated with Tupac, Bone Crusher, and Baby (aka Birdman).
- He is the owner of New Finish Construction, a company that builds and repairs houses in Atlanta’s less fortunate neighborhoods.
- He doesn’t like champagne.
- T.I. has his own record label called Grand Hustle Entertainment.
- He is good friends with Nelly, Diddy, Jay-Z, Young Jeezy, and Young Buck.
- He has written lyrics for Bow Wow, Lil Kim, and Diddy.
- The rapper won the award for best rap solo song and rap collaboration at the 2007 Grammy Awards.
- In January 2021, T.I. and Tameka Harris were accused of s*xual abuse by several women and T.I. was also accused by Sabrina Peterson of allegedly holding a gun to her head. However, the couple denied all the allegations. In May 2021, it was confirmed by the Los Angeles Police Department that only T.I. was being investigated for s*xually assaulting and drugging multiple women. Later, they were cleared of all the charges because of the 10-year statute of limitations as the alleged incident occurred 16 years ago.