|Pastor Troy Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1977|
Pastor Troy is an American rapper and producer who is distinguished for releasing many hit songs such as Ridin’ Big, Vice Versa, and Are We Cuttin. He has also released several albums such as Universal Soldier (2002), By Any Means Necessary (2004), and Tool Muziq (2007). Troy is an active social media user and has a huge fan following of more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Micah LeVar Troy
Ice, The Pastor, PT Cruiser, Pastor Dizasta, Pastor Troy
College Park, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Troy completed his studies from Creekside High School in Fairburn, Georgia. Later, he went on to pursue a degree at Paine College located in Augusta, Georgia.
- Father – Alfred Troy (Pastor)
- Mother – Sheryl Troy
- Siblings – Unknown
Pastor Troy is represented by Big Mike (Mr. Holloway).
Hip Hop, Crunk, Hardcore Hip Hop
- SMC Recordings
- Real Talk Entertainment
- Koch Records
- Radical by The Orchard
In 2018, his net worth was estimated at $5 million.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Troy has dated –
- Ashley Ross (2016) – ATL star Ashley Ross and Pastor Troy were linked together in a scandalous affair which according to rumors started in February 2016. The rumors spread after Ashley aka ‘Mama Bear’ from the reality series Little Women Atlanta told her co-stars that she and Pastor Troy were dating. Ashley further made statements about being pregnant with Troy’s child. However, a short while after the rumors began to flare up, Troy came forth to defunct the false claims stating “the only relationship they had between them was friendship and the reason why she said that was just to gain publicity”. Soon after that, Ashley also confessed about having lied about dating Pastor Troy.
Race / Ethnicity
He carries a WWE wrestling belt with his name on it.
Pastor Troy has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
He belongs to a Christian family.
Best Known For
- Having released several hit albums such as Face Off (2001), Universal Soldier (2002), By Any Means Necessary (2004), Stay Tru (2006), and Tool Muziq (2007)
- Winning a Legends of ATL Award from Broadcast Music, Inc. in 2016, for his contribution to the city of Atlanta as a musician
Pastor Troy’s debut studio album titled We Ready (I Declare War) was released on April 6, 1999. The album consisted of 13 tracks including his hit song from the album No Mo Play in G.A. The album was released under the labels Madd Society Records and Candy Coated Management.
In collaboration with the group D.S.G.B., he released his first album titled The Last Supper in 2001. It featured 14 tracks which included We Dem Georgia Boyz, Playin’ God, Above The Law II, and Repent.
First TV Show
Troy made his first TV show appearance on the music-talk show Soul Train in 2002.
Pastor Troy Facts
- He is a front row member of Down South Georgia Boyz (D.S.G.B.), which originated in Atlanta, Georgia consisting of rappers Lil Pete, Pinhead, Blackoutt, Klone, and Pastor Troy himself.
- His family background originated in Atlanta, Georgia.
- He enjoys the sport of boxing and can be often seen wearing gloves and a boxing robe.
- Troy’s father was serving in the military as a drill instructor before becoming a pastor.
- His stage name “Pastor” was derived from his father’s profession.
- Since his first album release in 1999, Pastor Troy had delivered more than 28 studio albums in total until July 28, 2017, when his album O.G.P.T. was released.
- The title of his 4th album Face Off was inspired by John Woo’s 1997 film Face/Off starring actors Nicolas Cage and John Travolta.
- In 2002, a song titled Are We Cuttin’ ft. Ms. Jade from his hit album Universal Soldier was featured in director Rob Cohen and producer Neal H. Moritz’s film “xXx”.
- In 2006, Troy was detained by police for being wanted on a warrant in Fayette County for driving with a suspended license and no insurance. He was arrested after an unidentified tipster had informed the Atlanta police.
- In 2018, a self-made movie titled “We Was Homeboyz” was uploaded to YouTube which was based on true events that took place in his life. Based on this film, he lost his childhood friend who was killed by his partner.
- His 2018, album titled “Clubber Lang” is named after the fictional character Clubber Lang played by actor Mr. T in the 3rd part of the Rocky series.
- Visit his merchandise website @ pastortroy.com.
- Tune into his radio website @ dsgbradio.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Pastor Troy / Instagram