|Kelly Price Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 4, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kelly Price is an American singer, actor, and television personality who started singing in church as a youngster. Over the years, she has released multiple albums and tracks such as Soul of a Woman, One Family: A Christmas Album, Mirror Mirror, Priceless, This Is Who I Am, Grace, Kelly, Friend of Mine (Remix) (ft. R. Kelly and Ronald Isley), While You Were Gone, Not My Daddy (with Stokley and Mint Condition), How Does It Feel (Married Your Girl), Take It 2 The Head (ft. Keith Murray), In Love at Christmas (ft. Mary Mary), Dance Party, What I Need (Give Me What I Need), Ain’t No Way, You Should’ve Told Me, Healing, Tired, He Proposed, Everytime (Grateful), It’s My Time, and Sing Pray Love, Vol. 1: Sing. Additionally, Kelly Price has also been a part of shows like Á La Carte, American Soul, Real Husbands of Hollywood, Saints & Sinners, and R&B Divas: Los Angeles.
Kelly Cherelle Price
Far Rockaway, Queens, New York City, New York, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Singer, Actor, Television Personality
- Mother – Claudia (1951-2020) (Former Musical Director of the Church)
- Siblings – Shanrae Price (Sister)
- Others – Jerome Norman (Grandfather) (Bishop and Pastor of the Full Gospel Mission Church of God in Christ in Queens and Jurisdictional Prelate of the First Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction of Barbados), Syndey (a.k.a. Lil Mac) (Granddaughter), Celeste Hicks (Aunt)
Kelly Price has been signed with United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
R&B, Soul, Gospel
Island Records (1997-1999), Def Soul (1999-2005), EclectiSounds Records, Gospo Centric Records (2006), Sang Girl, My Block
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth has been $2.5 Million.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Price has dated –
- Jeffrey Rolle (1992-2016) – She got married to Jeffrey Rolle in 1992 and they divorced in 2016. They have 2 children – a son named Jeff Rolle Jr. (b. August 10, 1992) and a daughter named Jonia Rolle.
Race / Ethnicity
Kelly Price Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Edgemere Projects located in New York City in Far Rockaway, Queens.
- She was 9 years old when her father passed away.
- On August 11, 1998, Kelly Price released her debut studio album titled Soul of a Woman via Island Records and it peaked at #2 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at #15 on the US Billboard 200 chart. Also, the album was certified ‘Platinum’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- She won the Soul Train Music Award for “Best R&B/Soul or Rap New Artist” in 1999.
- Kelly Price’s 2nd studio album Mirror Mirror was released on June 27, 2000, and it peaked at #3 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at #5 on the US Billboard 200 chart. The album was certified ‘Platinum’ by the RIAA.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance as Herself in the 2003 romantic comedy film Bringing Down the House, starring Steve Martin, Queen Latifah, Eugene Levy, Jean Smart, Joan Plowright, and Missi Pyle.
- Kelly Price has been a breast cancer activist and donated $250,000 to fight breast cancer in December 2000. Her mother was a survivor of inflammatory breast cancer.
- Her grandfather died due to COVID-19 in 2020.
Featured Image by Valder Beebe Show / YouTube / CC BY 3.0